dupa

Author Topic: zabaware suck  (Read 4256 times)

roque755

• View Profile
zabaware suck
« on: June 06, 2005, 11:19:39 am »
nobody answer my questions and i send money and i never receive the bull **** program group of thiefs, what is your ****ing problem my money does not whort,****ers

Maviarab

• View Profile
    • http://3d-fantasyportraits.co.uk
zabaware suck
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2005, 12:38:23 pm »
WOW...what a lot of swear words?...you must be ohhhh....almost out your teens now?

Maybe if your emails to Zabaware have been of a similar nature to this post then one can safely assume why they have been ignored.

Have time and patience and most of all be civil and polite.

I am sure your problem is being looked into.

Otherwise take your verbal elsewhere [:)]
AIDreams...The new home of the Digital Girl

www.aidreams.co.uk

Dr.Benway

• View Profile
zabaware suck
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2005, 06:42:52 pm »
Jose, just send Medeksza every day a message to remind him of his duties. I don't think that Medeksza visits this board very often. Nobody here is working for Zabaware or has contact with Medekza on a frequently basis.

FuzzieDice

zabaware suck
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2005, 09:12:28 pm »
Just for reference, I got my CD rather fast. Then when the headset I ordered wasn't with it, he sent me that too - rather fast. And with a very polite apology. :) I never had any problems with the order process or recieving goods and Robert personally took care of everything via E-Mail. My experiences were very good with Zabaware. And the program is awesome! :)

I just wanted to put in a good word to let folks know that many orders are filled fast and very courteously. :)

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
zabaware suck
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2005, 09:28:44 pm »
I agree with Raymond's advice. Robert has a very full academic schedule and he usually visits the board when he gets the chance.

Keep sending the emails...he'll get to you.

They are a good, legitimate company although somewhat slow in the customer service department. You're NOT getting ripped off...hang in there!!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

Bill819

• View Profile
zabaware suck
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2005, 09:35:28 pm »
Hey Fuzzy and all the rest. I would be willing to bet that over 98% of the people here have had good results with getting the paid version and YES the paid version is better than the free one. Most of the people who have had problems had to do with ordering over the net. Some times not all the information comes across, such credit card numbers, home addresses, etc. It would be amazing to find out how many copies of Hal were sent to the wrong address because of errors in net orders.
Over the last couple of years I have seen several people claim that they paid for Hal only to find out that they did not and were trying to get a copy of free. That may not be the case in this  situation but if the complainer will just be a little more polite and go through regualar channels he will get some results one way or another.
There are a few times when Zaba gets really busy such as now when he is putting the finishing touches on the new version that the mail gets really slow.
Keep the faith, calm down, you will get what you paid for.
Bill

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
zabaware suck
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2005, 04:07:18 am »
Agreeing and backing up with all of the above, I just thought I'd mention also that I noticed Medeksza was on the site just a few hours ago.

taltius

• View Profile
zabaware suck
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2005, 08:37:16 am »
I highly doubt someone who created such a great and unique program only to release most of it for free and as partially open source would hold intentions of ripping anyoneoff.

Judging by your post, I would guess that english is not your first language. I don't know where you are at, but international mail between some areas can take quite a while and be somewhat unreliable. Perhaps that is the source of your problem, and not Zabaware.

On a side note, I wouldn't talk to Hal like that when you get her. She doesn't take too kindly to vulgar language. [:D]
Why do people always put their name in their forum signature?

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
zabaware suck
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2005, 11:13:07 am »
I have sent you a private email regarding your order. Basically, this order was sent 4/30/05 to Puerto Rico. The address did not resolve correctly to a ZIP+4 address and your CDROM most likely ended up with the landlord of the apartment complex who either kept it or refused delivery in which case its being sent back to Zabaware via 3rd class mail.
Robert Medeksza