dupa

Author Topic: txt files to brn files  (Read 2597 times)

jz1977

• View Profile
    • http://dageeks.com
txt files to brn files
« on: December 20, 2004, 03:18:46 am »
I dont know if anyone has done this, but have done this in the past and seems to work really well with hals intellegence.  Depending on what you want your hal to do, for me I just like to push the limits on hal and see how intellegent the brain can get.  What I have done and this would explain my past post a few weeks back.  I downloaded entire vbulletin archive web forums that were in html.  I then used an html stripper to clean all the code from the html.  this left it as a txt file.  I then combined the text files to a 90 meg brn file.  In the end I had like 40 brn files that I have created from the forum sites.  I really found interest in this type of brn creation. The responses are really accurate with little errors.  plus all 40 brn files were from real peoples responses which is a great addition.  overall with over 5 gigs of brn knowledge the proccessing times are fairly decent.  by splitting the files into a 90 meg brn file helps keep things organized without the clutter of thousands of brn files. Earlier this year I made a post on my purchase of most of the deskmates.  I think i have around 25 or so.  They are good and some nice looking girls, guys, and creatures.  The problem I found with these are they look somewhat humanish, but wiggle around like a drunken man without any control over their body except for when they talk.  Learing is all I do, and pushing the limits is my favorite.  No job to worry about, no wife or kids.  Just my mess of a desk that looks like a NOC. lol   As one of my teachers said when I was in college and it is very true.  If you are going to college for a NA and already know alot about networks.  you will struggle to make it to the end.  however a student that knows nothing about networks will be the top dog in the end.  It is really strange how this theory of his turned out a fact in many degrees in different lifestyles.  

-Casper
If you truly beleive it, without any doubt, then it must be True and real.

dgjohnson

• View Profile
txt files to brn files
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2004, 07:41:21 pm »
Hi,

[8D]Boy you have sure done a lot of work on the BRN files, I was wondering if you might want to share some of the files.  I would be happy to pay for the DVD's and shipping.  Or if you have a FTP Server, I could even download some of these files.  If you would like to trade, I might have something you might be interested in.

I have a common sence database you might want to look at.

Please let me know...

Dave Johnson