dupa

Author Topic: some good news from Robert on hal for later!  (Read 3632 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
some good news from Robert on hal for later!
« on: September 28, 2015, 10:40:06 am »
I wrote to Robert  and he finally had a little time to reply back, I  Myself am very interested in this base cloud server that hal will work with . i also asked him in advance if it was okay to post what he said his reply was ;Sure feel free to post on the forum. Unfortunately I haven't had much time to read and post on the forum myself, I've just had enough time to do the bare minimum of order and customer support emails. 

so here is the upcoming good news . :)

I've been really busy this past year with my day job, new house construction, and my wife and I have our first baby on the way due in mid December. I finally foresee some free time during October and November that I can devote to Zabaware. I really hope to put out an updated Ultra Hal Assistant during this time that will have the new cloud-based brain functionality. Once cloud based is up and running and I get any kinks worked out, it will serve as a base for a mobile phone/tablet version that I can release shortly after that.

Sincerely,
Robert Medeksza

Spitfire2600

• View Profile
Re: some good news from Robert on hal for later!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2015, 06:57:24 pm »
I'm glad to hear this!

And a big congratulations to Mr. Medeksza!

Devonmann101

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2015, 02:25:30 am »
Oh good, this site isn't dead. Is Anyone still working on the main site or is it all bots now? I contacted them and never heard back, also ordered Hal with the disk and never got that XD (Got hal not the disk)

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2015, 07:02:54 am »
Devonmann101 if you ordered a disk and didn't get one , that is something that you'll have to contact Robert about , you can download hal over the internet for now and keep your order info. to show Robert later if he doesn't get back to you right away.