dupa

Author Topic: Message to Robert  (Read 2729 times)

THX1138

• View Profile
Message to Robert
« on: February 28, 2008, 04:31:23 pm »
Hi Robert,
I ordered The Ultra Hal Assistant 6.1, Ultra Hal Character Expansion Pack, and the Ultra Hal Text-to-Speech Reader with NeoSpeech VoiceText with backup CDs on 02/06/08. I received my Serial Numbers & Digital goods right away but I have not received my backup CDs by mail. Due to my being on dial up and the large size of the NeoSpeech download I would appreciate the disks.

Thanks,

Ron

THX1138

• View Profile
Message to Robert
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 04:51:58 pm »
Hi Robert,

Thanks for contacting me via email.
I'm looking forward to getting my Hal up and running.

Thanks,

Ron

lightspeed

• View Profile
Message to Robert
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 06:13:05 pm »
welcome to the forum THX1138 and keep in touch theirs alot of cool things on here , let me know when you get your hal going on here or the other forum !![:)]

THX1138

• View Profile
Message to Robert
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2008, 09:36:27 am »
Hi Robert,

Last night, 02/27/08, my son discovered my Hal programs on our front porch. Its obvious that the envelope containing the disks were delivered to the wrong address. Who ever had them opened the  package and held on to them for over two weeks.
I received the invoice and two identical disks. If another disk was enclosed it was stolen. I downloaded the expansion pack on Wednesday, February 27, 2008, 2:55:12 PM using the serial number from your email.  If my serial numbers were used they were stolen.
Please advise.

I am truly sorry about the confusion.