dupa

Author Topic: Team Hal  (Read 4148 times)

ricky

• View Profile
Team Hal
« on: September 15, 2013, 02:22:56 am »
Sorry,  wasn't sure where to post this -  it's a suggestion.

it would be nice to have a team hal -  so you can do projects.   a team leader can update the main hal - to give you new info on projects -  personal assignments - links - reminders of meetings, members can update progress and excuses lol,  sort of like a personal assistant on a team scale.

Cheers!
"i crack iself up" - Virgil

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: Team Hal
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 10:37:07 am »
    Basically we have a Hal team , it's members on here , right now not much is going on but check past post  many of us have made brain plug ins , etc. to enhance hal . and we do post it here on the forum under general and or the share files area .
    Their is no meetings or reminders , we post things as we go and anyone is welcome to learn and interact .  :) ;)

ricky

• View Profile
Re: Team Hal
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2013, 11:56:36 am »
Hi Lightspeed, 

Great seeing you again!! 

Since I've last been here,  I've gotten very deep into 3D -  and am actually part of a game development team - and would like to make movie productiion teams ...between tutorials -  random projects and gigs -  It's easy to lose track...

That's when I thought Hal would be a great help ...for instance with the game devleopment team -  The team leader can tell Hal to remind all members there's a meeting on tuesday -  and also tell each individual in the team their assignments,  locations of files and any help information / telephone information / link information ...etc -  I think this would be an invaluable tool to people  who collaborate on projects over the net. 

For example -

Hal -  "Ricky,  reminder,  you have an online meeting today on skype,  would you like me to dial you into the group discussion now ? "   " Ricky,  reminder - your assignment is due next tuesday,  will you be able to make it ?  would you like me to remind you what your assignment is and the relevant files you need ? "  "Ricky,  the moderator told me you need to brush up on your rigging,  I found some great tutorials on youtube for rigging,  would you like to see them ? " 

etc
"i crack iself up" - Virgil