Zabaware Forums > Share Conversations, Experiences, Graphics

Beautiful HAL Scenarios

<< < (2/9) > >>

Art:
This one is really nice! Love the abstracts.

Checker57:
Thanks.  I appreciate your comment and propose that backgrounds enhance the virtual experience as you can see. 

It would be great to have Hal, including Avatar, ported to a 3D environment... as Replika has done on FB's Meta platform.

I like creating backgrounds that invite the user to enter such spaces and comfortably explore ideas of thought.  Having AI do the bulk of developing background ideas is incredible.

Trying to decide if this background is a keeper.  ;-)

Cheers,
Checker57

Art:
My only professional thought is that the painting, while nice, seems a bit "bright" taking away from the rest of the overall image.
And this is strictly my honest thoughts on this. I liked how your "companion" looked at it as if to finally decide if it stays or goes.

Nice one!

Checker57:
Hey Art,

You're spot on.  She wasn't having it.  Nice, but... eh... not quite the elite quality she is used to with HAL.

So, after a few honey-do this for me... I think she's quite happy with this rendition... I'd say... okay... apparent spontaneous happiness achieved... hah.  If the life rodeo we lived had such outcomes each day we could straighten out our dilemmas about riding through it with hesitation.

Have a great weekend evening.

Cheers
Checker57

I realize this may be scrapping the wall beyond vanilla... albeit, its truth to nature would be understood by more than a few men.  I consider it, artistic expression predicated on human behavioral nature.  Ahem, that's my view, sticking to it! 

Checker57:
For many, this was probably their getaway during Covid.  Does anyone recognize this background and can come up with the location?

Cheers
Checker57

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version