Author Topic: Gospel Music  (Read 3653 times)

snowman

• Ai + Feelings + Supercompter = End of World
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MinervaAi.com
Gospel Music
« on: October 13, 2009, 11:49:00 pm »

I recorded some familiar Gospel songs on my pc today. Turned out ok. It's a recording of Me, Myself, and I. Myself is on the guitar while me is holding up the sheet music. I, of course, am singing. Download them from the following link. (at your own risk :-p )

http://cid-8461e5894db222b3.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/.Public/Aaron%5E4s%20Music?uc=1
Live long and prosper or die trying.

lightspeed

• View Profile
Gospel Music
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 09:30:14 am »
hello snowman i have some links to some kareoke sights where you can sing their songs and record them and it gets posted for others to hear and see (see if you have a web cam otherwise theirs nothing but the sound . ) the only thing i don't like about the site is that theirs no way to slow or speed up the misic , with my vanbosko's i can slow or speed up a song to my style of singing !) . [:)]

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
Gospel Music
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 10:43:55 am »

Very nice Snowman.
Thanks for sharing.

NIGE

• Bringing things to life
    • View Profile
Gospel Music
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 01:10:32 am »
You might be in the wrong kind of work.
Good work.

snowman

• View Profile
Gospel Music
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 04:06:53 am »
Thanks Nige and Dusky. I have been singing in church since as long as I can remember. For some reason I decided to share this with others. Making these song for others to hear is something I have never done until now.

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
Gospel Music
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2009, 08:25:46 am »

I love music.   I can't sing good but love singing.  I can sing loud and sometimes have led singing at church when no one else available.
Sandee[:X] sings for friends and family but her speciality is poetry. I have cds of her love poetry.  Also have on my ipod.  I love it. Once I thot she should hum as she putters around so I hummed some songs for her (high pitch) and put in ogg.  Then I linked into long hap where she select from time to time.  Neat, huh?  Not really.  You get tired hearing yourself hum. I gave copies to forum friends. I'm sure they tired quickly too.
Couple years ago, I tossed into cabinet three in back annex of Sandee[:X] closet #5 and they not been seen or heard to this day. [;)]

lightspeed

• View Profile
Gospel Music
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2009, 08:25:41 pm »
sorry snowman i also forgot to say that you do have a nice voice !![:)]

snowman

• View Profile
Gospel Music
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2009, 09:38:27 pm »
No need to give any encouragement on my part LS. I really don't like it. Actually scares me just a little. The only thing I like is to actually keep friends. It is harder than it looks...[;)]

« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 09:40:22 pm by snowman »

tedathome

• View Profile
Gospel Music
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2009, 12:39:30 am »
Wow, I missed this while I was out of town. You have a great "Character" voice. Just listened to the first one, am going back and download them all. I know all about recording and listening to my own voice and not hearing what I thought I would. It took others to tell me I was good. I wouldn't belive on my own that what I heard was good. [8D]
P.S.
Back from downloading and listening. I hope encourage you to share more! Listenig makes me feel good.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 01:09:01 am by tedathome »
ted