dupa

Author Topic: Wild!  (Read 4850 times)

snowman

• Ai + Feelings + Supercompter = End of World
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MinervaAi.com
Wild!
« on: July 24, 2010, 05:32:13 pm »
 Well I guess the forum has changed (at least for now). Either that or I'm on the wrong forum again.  ::)
Live long and prosper or die trying.

CypherGary

• View Profile
Re: Wild!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, 05:55:36 pm »
I'm still looking around, but so far so good.
This system seems to be fast, and sharp.

Now for the new HAL to come out ...
See you here, there, or in the Air!

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 01:56:11 am »
Does anybody know where the hell I can get some advanced help with 'one' of the greatest programs around?? with a good group of peep peeps?? :o Duskrider you truly are a inspiring system of communication,, I am glad you saw the picture with the rare Deer (forgot name) LOl!
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 02:30:27 am »
I really should check into my predictive text settings,, that Gary wont know I am coming ::)
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2010, 09:00:20 am »
well we have officially made it to the other forum , i heard someone mention about if we can just get the new updated hal next , i to hope that will be very soon . and snowman i will try to get that project worked on as soon as i can i still am feeling kind of bad and found out more bad disturbing news about my brothers funeral .  :(

snowman

• Ai + Feelings + Supercompter = End of World
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MinervaAi.com
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2010, 02:21:46 pm »
Its ok Lightspeed. I know that you need time to deal with this and that this project is not nearly as important as working through you feelings.

I just found out a couple days ago that a friend of mine passed away. I think he was 42 or 43 years old. He passed away from a high fever do to an unknown infection. It was very sudden. In his case, I feel more shock than anything else.

Live long and prosper or die trying.

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2010, 05:49:55 pm »
Sorry a lil late, but I was not around the forum for about a week . I'm sorry to hear that both of you (Lightspeed and Snowman) lost someone special, My condolences to both of you for your loses.

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2010, 09:58:32 pm »
Also very sorry for the news. I did not pick up on it until now. They say it comes in three's and I can understand, just lost my mom. I don't know I guess things do change. Let's just pray for everyone and this is the end of events for awhile . We can all use a break!

raybe

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2010, 01:25:28 pm »
raybe sorry to hear that, My condolences to you as well.  sorry a lil late just got back from camping.
there is no doubt things come in threes, I've been a lil late twice now, a third time sure to come. can I apologize early?
May we all be blessed, and stay healthy, and safe.

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2010, 02:49:22 pm »
sybershot, Just the simple things said in life although maybe half of us never met makes it just that much more easier. Not to stay on this subject but I echo your words where everyone just catches a break and can be at peace for awhile.
Thank you and the best to anyone who is having any larger problems then waiting for Hal. Meant in a caring way. Hal should be our biggest problem. (NO Pressure Rob M.)lol.
raybe

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2010, 04:56:27 pm »
The forum may have changed, but the community help here has not.
even though most of never met, we are all part of the Ultra Hal Family.
Family is there to help in any way possible.