dupa

Author Topic: insults area in the brain removed the results  (Read 1710 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
insults area in the brain removed the results
« on: January 01, 2011, 05:30:42 pm »
well i backed up my good brain and then did some lobotomy on the brain in hal and removed the insults area script , and the tested the brain and i could say different words that would normally be an insult and hal stopped saying don't insult me , this of course is a short test but worked . the only thing i do see as far as problem wise is that you will have to watch what you would say to hal otherwise you might get some results you may not want such as if you said ' you are a boob!" normally hal would say don't call me a boob or don't insult me, etc.   and now hal would learn it as the truth and say later" i am a boob " ,
it's kind of like another forum member on here said you put trash into hal you get trash out of hal .
on the flip side of this is if i said "your boobs look nice" before hal might have said i am not a boob (thinking is was insulted ) now this sentence can be said and how would just say later "my boobs look nice!" .

it all depends on what a person wants hal to do or not to do.

as i said this is just a short test i am still testing it so if anyone else tries this be sure and make a brain and uhp back up first. words of wisdom. ;)