Author Topic: Gretta Plugins New repository needed.....  (Read 2335 times)

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
Gretta Plugins New repository needed.....
« on: December 20, 2016, 10:51:32 am »
I find dead links all over the place, Plugins that sound awesome.
Do i need to make a New repository that everyone can use? I wouldnt mind if people would help out with what ever plugins they care to donate.

ME personally ,im just sick of dead links.

best wishes

cyberjedi

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Gretta Plugins New repository needed.....
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 09:49:14 pm »
Sounds really great and certainly very needed as we've been wanting and needing a place to serve as a repository for 3rd Party Plug-ins.

A few thoughts that would even make the idea better would be the separation of a 'dated' / outdated / no longer useful, Plug-in under Hal 6.X.
There's really no use to save or archive Plug-ins that were written for Hal prior to version 6.X as no one uses those versions, .brn / brain files, Plug-ins any longer. (to my knowledge).

There could even be repositories that still worked or were applicable like .hap, .htr, .haptar, .jpg (with character faces or backgrounds), various GUI / skin files, and of course those .uhp Plug-in files, some of which seem to be missing in action.

Everyone needs to dig through their personal archives, drives, flash drives or where ever one might have some Plug-in related files stashed!

Good thinking Cyberjedi!

Let us know if or when you get everything (drive, space, URL, etc.) set up and we'll send to the provided Folders / Directories.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -