dupa

Author Topic: Using Msagents  (Read 2448 times)

HPB

• View Profile
Using Msagents
« on: October 19, 2002, 08:42:25 pm »
Sorry to have to ask a stupid question.  I know someone already asked this but i still couldnt figure out what i needed to do.  I want to use a msagent i downloaded that has a file ext. of .acs and the Ultrahal usually uses .ocx.  i read that i need to make a .uhp file in order to use the msagent.  Let's say that the msagent file name is tiger.acs, what exactly would i put in object= in order to make it use this agent.  I am assuming under name= i can put whatever i want.  I already created a startup and preview .jpg and they work just fine.  Just when i actually go into the chat screen all i get in a blank box where the face should be.  Lastly under speech= i can always put True, right?  Oh well, any help would be greatly appreciated.  Plus, bear with me, i can sometimes be an idiot, hehe.

Fritz

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
Using Msagents
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2002, 07:46:36 pm »
A new feature has been added to Ultra Hal Assistant version 4.5. Version 4.5 is capable of automatically writing the required UHP file for accessing an acs file. All that it needs is for the file to be in the default MSAgent character folder, which is usually C:/Windows/MSAgent/Chars or C:/WinNT/MSAgent/Chars  As long as the acs file is there Hal will be able to find it and it should appear as on option under Hal's character options.

Robert Medeksza
Robert Medeksza