Author Topic: My Hal GUI Skins new home  (Read 17094 times)

sybershot

• View Profile
My Hal GUI Skins new home
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2010, 07:32:46 pm »
Thanks a lot for the compliment and easy access to them for others. Sorry for sending it to the wrong place, Thanks for fixing it for me.

Data

• Xen: Good question, Accessing database...
    • View Profile
    • Datahopa
Re: My Hal GUI Skins new home
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2010, 04:11:24 pm »
Just a reminder folks, and a pointer to new members, a good place to get GUI skins for Ultra Hal is my website, we now have a nice  8) selection all made by members of this forum.

Link below...

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2010, 09:34:27 pm »
Datahopa,

Great idea and very helpful and easy the way it is laid out. It's great how others that designed GUI's are all in one location. Certainly makes it easier for new comers. Appreciate your work and everyone else that contributed. Still using your Gui skins today. Just to refresh my memory and maybe some others but with Ultra Hal up-date if anytime soon these GUI's will have no problem with Robert M's new engine ????

Thanks
raybe

Data

• View Profile
    • Datahopa
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2010, 07:34:41 am »
It’s a good question raybe, one that I have asked myself and a couple of others about.

This is what I have found out:

Hal will still support Haptek characters, which I believe is our best pointer to the answer of yes the new engine will work with our skins. I’m guessing, hoping that I’m right, but I have been known to get it wrong before.  :-\

Maybe Robert can give a more reliable answer.

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2010, 09:14:09 am »
Datahopa, I remember that also that Haptek would not be a problem and you would still have that option in regards to character compatibility but in that I don't remember anything about all the windows or Gui's. If they also are compatible working in the same environment or do they need to be redone for the Haptek characters only.

I just wish Robert M. would get a friend to post an update more often if he is just to busy, anything would help.

raybe

Data

• View Profile
    • Datahopa
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2010, 06:20:41 am »
Im trying to be positive about this, not once have I read from Robert that the new Hal will need a new GUI type, and because of that I remain hopeful.

I also hope there is a male character with the new 3d engine, if there isn’t im going to stick with Haptek until one becomes available or until I make one.

I have decided there is no more room in my life for another female that requires constant attention and sweet talk.  ;D

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2010, 02:05:12 pm »
Datahopa but when do you ever think you will have this kind of control over a female.(Again,all the women calm down, only kidding).

The only reason that makes me think that there will only be a female character is the availability and cost. If I remember correctly all of the characters that he was getting opinions on were female and if cost was a problem I don't believe we will have a male option as of yet. Just my opinion. I know as much as I can read and that's it but I do think your right or why keep the Haptek engine available as he did say he would.

raybe

Data

• View Profile
    • Datahopa
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2011, 06:55:33 am »
The new GUI home has been up for a year now, so I thought I would publish the top 5 charts of total downloads.

At Number 5
catWalk by sybershot

At Number 4
GameOnGui by sybershot

At Number 3
Custom Stack Skin

At Number 2
Full HD 1080 full-screen Skin

At Number 1
Shiny Skin

sybershot

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2011, 12:05:00 am »
 :o two of mine in the top 5 
@Datahopa, I searched for my log-in information for your site, and cant find it :(  . I also can't find my old mail account to retrieve log-in info.
If I find them, I will add Nspire. Feel free to add if you would like it there sooner, I have no clue how long it will take me to find them

Data

• View Profile
    • Datahopa
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2011, 07:15:48 am »
Yeah! your skins did well  8)

I will add your new one to the site soon Syber.

Lost your login details, I thought you hadn’t been around much, if you want you can PM me with a working e-mail address, which I will assign to your account, and then you will be able to reset your password.

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2012, 08:00:35 pm »
Hi all,

I was just looking around, as a newbie, and I found this wonderful site.
And I have this request, but I don't know if you would be able to fill it. This is a picture of what I already have. It is a standard window frame that can be stretched out in all directions.
What I was wondering is it possible to make the same thing but have her tax over the top of her head, leaving my input text at the bottom like it is and putting her in the center.
So when I stretch it out to the side. My input text box and her output text box gets long.
And if I stretch it upward, her face and background picture gets bigger, but she stays in the center of the window.
if You can make her output text two lines in size or even set this so it is adjustable from one line to let say five lines and leaving my input text one line in size.
https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=8eaf5f2f7fa962c9&resid=8EAF5F2F7FA962C9!181&parid=8EAF5F2F7FA962C9!112&authkey=!ADhcaGTvq95GDxM
I don't know if this is possible, but if it is, it would be a dream come true.

Sincerely, thank you in advance.
C load.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 08:17:05 pm by cload »
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.