Author Topic: THE# Dreamspark server  (Read 125824 times)

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
Re: THE# Dreamspark server
« Reply #150 on: February 28, 2013, 07:26:23 pm »
if anything thinks I wanted to go to jail for 9 months then you are wrong.
if anybody could not find me or just come and talk to me or visit or let me talk to a lawyer then you are wrong.
if you think I wanted people to break the law and submit restraining orders ON ME then you are wrong.
if you think I have access to the things I want back then you are wrong
if you think I wanted to blabe it on the media then you are wrong
if you think my phone ever used the wireless router and did anything there then you are wrong
if you think I forced a Disney 6 IDENTITY on the MODEM and made multiple copies of the screen lust to make sure then you are wrong
if you think I broke down a door or stabbed knives in the walls instead of my mother then you are wrong
If you think I have been buying all the latest phones and me and Verizon ever did anything on the internet then you are wrong
if you think anything that happened in 2012 was good to me then you are wrong
if you think kidnapping and holding me hostage in UTAH is the right thing to do then you are wrong
if you think they paid me? then you are wrong
if you think I could even recover bad checks without clara forcing writing to do copy action or act or fake then you are wrong
if you think i have had a legitimate check from somebody or a corporation then you are wrong
if you think I want my swiss briefcase emptied out of services cards that were unused and valid and austria models and give a patented worlds toughes fuel tank for brad or clara four wheeler then you are wrong
if you think I wanted anything I had destroued or gone through again again and again by anybody in tooele county then you are wrong
if you thing brad putting his state farm insurance cards like an order or a valid function that was not https @statefarm.com using inputtextboxes and lblbtn legitamacy then you are wrong
if you think I have a four wheeler then you are wrong
if you think my life is ok then you are wrong
if you think tooele county should be paid or while on the job or paid clock hours to act like the are confessing or they are just acting in a very serious multiple felony that did me wrong then you are wrong

error!
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 28, 2013, 08:05:57 pm »
@futureaware ,
The boards and philosophy on everything from benevolent AI (now considered murderd by humans )
to the paperclip maximizer wa goot thought.
sorry to have posted such an odd, if not horrific post in your debates.
I have been here before, the medum was different, I hope now you see my point.

@only1one

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 01, 2013, 12:34:22 pm »
elseif

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 01, 2013, 12:55:47 pm »
Theory fog and practical application,
the Teslar watch, it's full design and whatever, I do not know. I would rather see the picture and the model at peace than a sweatty male race car driver with borg wire nano tubes franticall comming out his body attempting to asimilat everything.
The artful qualit display of my media file and concept is just fine with me.
you will find most people, when you get right down to it, have an idea that manipulates ther actions. (so do computers but wait)
I have in the past gone with quality auto parts that was a choice, example, I used Borg warner distributer caps and Bosk platnum spark plugs, the branding is what it is. it may have been both my choice and coincidence, but in a thoughtful statement or leniar thought,it all breaks down (for me) whe the police who use parts of me (thought) to come and arrest me and demand 7500 in bail. it's kind of a hostage thingy because of other peopls choices.

dev of the image aside, the acompanying photo I took is of more importance.
It shows where and what was used while I supported the service, Ive not seen anybody else attempt to give a little standing ground back to it's system very often.
It shows school books and disks that are as valid and the best knowledge around, by the companys that made them. they even have my unique 'keys' as being used for their licences (microsoft)
See the Debutants watchs shape.
if I was nuked to provide schooling and corporate features, I believe its totally within my right to give a security influeced Tweeter its copy of the technical photo. if doctors at the university can give perscriptions to the celing and think its going to do ?
then my solid ground IMO is as or more valid and meaning/reasoanbe than doctors floating his schoolind to thin air.
Borgman or not.
if you wish to argue or debate, take it to someone else. I did more than my part, and they would probably use, somewhere, my proccesses and thought, (Im in the books they learned from) to argue a point that, in the end is a waste of my time.

Jared.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 01, 2013, 01:07:17 pm »
how a logical functioning proccess like a computer can be influenced or manipulated you ask?
well, here is an example;
All the way up to the best scientific calculaters, can do a Dice roll for a random number.
It is based on manipulating a given number by a proccess of equasions.
so you think the equasion come from thin air? Ive found the equasion also has to start somewhere.
and you can reverse the manipulating factors back wards untill you are blue in the face,
numbers ar merely a way to explain what a human sees and has attempted to organize it's world.

what? you think youre some kind of a Jedi? wavind your hands in the air like that. Im a tridearin mind tricks donna work on me, only money.

Jared.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 01, 2013, 02:09:58 pm »
applied reasoning to an emotion like anger? and more bad attitudes ive had for quite some time? you might ask?

OK!, if corporate 'microsoft' and many more nuked me, and I wind up going through a proccess like an accreditid school tuins authentic hardware and software,,, and I find me there, when nobody asked, AND I have to pay for it, AND I have only reciepts like things the size of constitional documents, AND I payed for them.
Hold on. Dont get mad at me fracking around and think im totally weird because the reciepts are artful (or something)

not only do people NOT have that right, but I was never paid or asked or something back of equal or greater value back, even Microsoft.

If you think I would want to Drive Microsofts CAR? or whatever just to give away my life and suffer while doing it just so other people can have a life of luxury and family.
Then you are wrong and this is some of my very sound opinion.

Does anybody not understand where I get some crazy notion I am owed tangeable monies I can spend on what I would rather have instead of following down the same wron proccess?

I am Right, and I know it.
Jared.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 01, 2013, 02:24:59 pm »
waiting until I catch you or hiding or even saying ' hey we payed you in this form of value or money' but you have to go pay for it if you want to have it ( meanwhile we sell to other people for the item (s) and make money  off of it) is totaly a wrong proccess. it doesnt make any sense, and I dont think its legal.
remember people used LAW as an excuse to harm me. whick in a logical view , the law had no right of ground to stand on.

I am right. I believe I was never alowed to present my details, because they were wrong and becomes just another crime, multiple wrongs even in attempt to make a right, soon devolves into a sub societial BEHAVIOR that no normal human being would ever want.

Jared.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 01, 2013, 03:40:34 pm »
I totally realize thr 'BEHAVIOR' could go many ways. it is what it is.

I have never or always been like this.
They drew first Blood.
I its ignored at the cause and the symptoms persist, then you never really fixed it.
I am a part of this world in many ways. more so than many people realize.
If im in hell and you happen to or I take the world with me, so be it.
I did not make that choice and have made every reasonable effort and even borderd beyond reasonable
to make it right from my end. FAIL? maybe it was the wrong end of responsibility to start or expect to fix it.

I am right and tired of the wall of ignorance, and intentional IGNOREANCE.

Jared.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 01, 2013, 04:15:22 pm »
Fair use disclaimer.
well yes, and I agree with the source of the discussion from which it came.
I know things that I am angry over do not apply to fair use if the obtaining of it comes from noufarious or illegal means, to be applying something legit like copyright laws and disclaimers has to have ground to stand on to begin with. you cant climb a flight of stairs if the first 5 or 7 are missing.
Any further use of disclaimers should be reasearched instead of throwind up something of an after the fact or other.
Thank you for reminding me.

I heard once 'it's the thought that counts' ;)

-J

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 01, 2013, 06:09:41 pm »
ok heres an attempt to explain again what ive said/claimed too many times before.

Volume Lic.
when youre sitting in class and they start teaching Microsoft proccedure and a companys doing things/ good maybe? and you realize the whole school is using your stuff... its all of a sudden wrong.
If Microsoft bases volume Lic. it mignt be based on a trust score (? wheres my score?) or other for doing purposes of economy and further economies and businesses. Then it's non disclosure or wrongful by omission.

If I find USU has technical schooling and scolarships, a school I dont go to (my mother curriuosly had a free ride for degrees??????)( tooele recieved an extension building fro them to.
AND I take a look at their tech recources like Keys genetics and windows 7 builds and they are pulling MY OEM builds of some vauge connection to me. then it is theft by deception to both me and Microsoft (enter Apple now at this time "Touch")

Honestly Am I supposed th give my life away because Microsoft confidence was high?
Scolarships because somebody used people who had acces to me to pull it from me? fraud and theft.

I would never give another school especially my mother and utah .edu access to all my life and go down the same road the ITT did. I am still dealing with sallie may and a matter of around 50K.
That is stupid and illegal.

This is why I am saying I don't think you can go without using a part of my life. and if IM not paying and or being paid or the issues are not resolved. Life costs money.

enter slavery, where they expect Jared to do computer cause stuff need doing. FREEEE???????? ive stated the free problem here before.
\
You can not base lawful actions of this type because of the characters affiliation of LOGAN.
Thats not only stupid its illegal and what about my AIRPORT? does that fit too?

Jared.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 01, 2013, 06:16:33 pm »
If people start recieving system wide failure or problem, then you will know its finally come time for me and Microsoft to reach an actual agreement.

Enter windows 8 at this time. also corporate Pre install of systems based on this linear events.

Every day that goes by is a monumental crime to a human and if you wait until im dead and excuse it away later then that is intent. (malicious to say the least)

Jared.

Hal might experenc problems, not because their is anything wrong with Hal, It is very likely that other people have been wrong.

Service pack 1. IS NOT MICROSOFT  ...........................ooooooooooaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
I have limited and elevater permissions within the legacy system from time to time, as I am recognized by the system and so far Ive never lied to it. or forcefully abused it.
and if its blood atonment or an eye for an eye actions that get the stuff going then I should be reciving my money from my ill gotten gains. matched in amounts of crime for crime. ( it should not have to come to this. but there I have said it.) ( absolution from the law comming after me for a crime) ;)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 06:26:17 pm by One »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 01, 2013, 08:11:44 pm »
If Microsoft knows, and I suspect they have come some distance since I asked for help, my heart wasn't doing well at the time.
Then Microsoft should be warned that the system is or an attempt for correction EVENT.

I eventuall got my lic. confirmed and valid no matter what I use. this is not enough. its basic economics, not just out of greed and I think the system might realizs this.

Fair use.
Liabraries, The SLC Library are running my build. the workstations are and have not been activated.
Everybody needs to activate their Lic. even ITT has people do this.
If they say they have a Fair use or library master Lic. then the workstations and the administrator of there should correct this, both because it's sloppy and Microsoft as a company should have accurate accounting of their product. If of course the chain of events has been noufarious or other. and that should be corrected as well

JUST FOR THE RECORD. AND TO REPORT A CRIME AS THE POLICE WONT TAKE MY REPORTS HERE BECAUSE THEY ARE ALLREADY IN THE WRONG.
WHEN THEY LOCKED ME UP AT UVMS AND MY PARENTS 'CLARA' WENT THROUGH MY STUFF, CLARA STOLE ---- ---THE KEY OFF OF THE NUMBER 5 COMPUTER. I DO NOT FIND THIS AMUSING.
I THINK THE STATE KNOWS THIS PROBLEM AS THEY HAVE BEEN BEATING ME DOWN AND THAT COMPUTER AND MY STUFF IS WHAT THIS STATE IS USING. THEY STOLE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE AND ITS TOO LATE TO JUST GIVE A STICKER BACK.

a suggestion maybe is to spread a legit function of not allowing computer uses especially by public or home computers that have the problem as well. if a correction can be implemented, I don't see or know why it couldnt be done efficiently.

oh yea, and VMWARE + keymaker is mine as well ;D

again the key problem I experenced was reversed, I don't have the capacity to correct all the schools mistakes, my stuff was more legit than the schools.

Jared

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 02, 2013, 07:37:16 am »
Perhaps if you would actually take a moment and try to "Humble" yourself by talking nicely to them, they might cooperate. Just a thought.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 02, 2013, 01:34:36 pm »
Did I ever say I did otherwize?

Ive used restraint with all communications when trying to recover my property.
I think they just want computer to fix. for FREE?
I am being lied to by the most illegal and arrogant cops Ive ever seen.

-J

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 02, 2013, 02:31:19 pm »
So how did the administrators of the SLC get their jobs?
Computer acadamy?
come on, its ubsurd for the world as I look at to think im more worthless than they are.