Author Topic: THE# Dreamspark server  (Read 112437 times)

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
Re: THE# Dreamspark server
« Reply #180 on: March 06, 2013, 03:06:00 pm »
The last time I was here, I sat down at a computer termal and their was an open word document,
I thought somebody forgot to close it and I have orher reason to look at it.
It was a resume, her name was Megan B. and she had entered her experence fishing in Alaska ships comming out of Sitka.
then suddenly a woman come up to me and said hey, I wasn't done with this computer, I said I could tell.
I complemented her resume and experence, tried to make a little small talk. cold shoulder.......
she was more worried at being a Megan than anything else.........
and continued with her resume.

Life sux.

People are usually a single layer of complexity, what would Megan do if chosen for a job? I dunno

life sux.

would you like some pie charts or graphs to go with your resume? You probably could even advertize your availability in MY newspaper.

Life sux

FWW Hi my name is Jared. nice to have not really met you.
Goodbye.

Life sux.
ya know Trident seafoods probably proccessed the catches she had (also a part of me)

Megan and Megan, I hope you are ok, maybe I see you on the other side.
Jared. :(
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 03:15:40 pm by One »
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 06, 2013, 04:47:28 pm »
Besides, if I didn't just walk away from her, well
Ive never done a search on her, I don't know what she drives, I don't know where she lives, I don't even know her eye color. That scenario labeled me a STALKER. and I lost a year of my life and much more continues to be a never ending spiral of hell.

I don't understand why people did what they did to me.

I am truly disturbed and it's not my fault.

I Fu*kin hate people, they are far uglier than me. I can see their true colors.

--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhFzTUsaYIg&safety_mode=true&persist_safety_mode=1&safe=active <--

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 06, 2013, 04:51:52 pm »
I might have even had the courage to exchange E-Mail addresses but you see Ive got email and skydrive functuons that don't let me be normal. a very merry un birthday?
Ive never been invited to my birthday anyway.

Jared.

--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypXbZvMcy1U&safety_mode=true&persist_safety_mode=1&safe=active <--
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 04:58:30 pm by One »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 07, 2013, 12:21:55 pm »
My Bioligical fathers devolution
A long time ago, back in 2005, I had returnd back down to the lower 48.
My dad had a National geographic, It was thttled "protecting the Kings gold"
I think it was either an offering offering of support or protection.
as the years past by he illegally inventoried my computer through illegal means.
He sold stuff on ebat that he knew was tied to me.
He harrassed me through questioning and when I  even ws so angry and other
I pretty much said don't try to talk to me. im nothing. leave me alone.
He then wrote down on hid desk @nothing.
He also does his grocery list looking at the computer as if he is demanding 'Food for Brad'
I wouldn't mind if I was no longer food.it's not natural or very sane to do the things he does.

My mother fell in my eyes much the same way.
Those people are theives 'proof by action' and abusive.

--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg2BvmFKCvc&safety_mode=true&persist_safety_mode=1&safe=active <--

oh yea, in 2010 while at UVMC my mother and sister went through all my stuff (why? Idon't know)
I have a chest of drawers that had junk like pens, adaptors, motherboards, cabeling of various, and trinkets. also un opened periodicals. (magazines)
In between my mother pounding on my bedroom door wanting to see my antipsychotics, she was demanding I put all the stuff out of the drawers into a coffee can.
ouch I just felt the logic bomb in reverse.
anyway since then she has liberated all my stuff and she has it labeled according to what her fu*ked up world is in alignment with.
Its out in the back of the house In some kind of trailer the bought for? I don't know
I truly hate theese people

Jared

« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 03:25:54 pm by One »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 07, 2013, 01:01:30 pm »
People are strange to me, I dont have a safe enviroment in wich to transfer and juggle the photos I have(some are not appropriate for my sky driv enviroment)

I don't know how to connect with people.

--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy6ZHsM0U5Q&safety_mode=true&persist_safety_mode=1&safe=active<--

Here is WEIRD money.
OK I worked really hard in 1999/2000 and saved my money.
I found that I wanted a Nissan Frontier crew cab. I did my reaserch and found it was easier and less expensive to go to AZ and buy what I wanted their.
so I caught a flight down there and had all my ducks in a row, however when the sales person couldn't figure out how to get more money out of me, ( floor mats and undercoating costs more and are optional from dealer ships in case you didn't know) He said He would have to charge me an extra $200 because I didn't live or come from a Indian reservation. Yea absurd.
anyway I drove it back to Utah and and had all my ducks in a row (you might look a second time at the options for login ICONs)
I left for alask with a little change in my pocket, a new truck and the world wide open to anything I wanted to do.

I had an offer for a different truck at Cal Worthington. I took them up on the offer and traded in my well Loved Nissan (they made out like a bandit, my truck was worth more.

anyway I used the much larger truck to move back down to Utah. here is where it gets a turn for the worse.
I was speaking about A guy that was a bothersome situation, and my dad interrupted by saying " yes and whenever he sticks his head out he gets hit back down (VIOLENCE) well that person being me, I didn't know what to say.
2 weeks later I had sent a payment to the credit union Alsaka USA either the WA or AK branch.
It was returned saying" we cannot find your account. and they sent my money order back. >?<
and about a week and a half at 2 or 3 in the morning a tow truck was hitching my truck up to his, I went out and he said it was because of a failure of payment, and there went my only transportation and my ability for work, Ladders,paint cans, sprayers, tarps, ect....

and now the fact that I paid my bills on time for 5 years straight, as a good credit worthy person, Is comletely gone........... it's not on any credit reporting agencies...

I think this did more damage to my attempt to understand people and finances.

And even weirder was the power company UPL had notes on the bills, like they were going to do periodic installments? and when I saw on a bill later on it said " my add ons were not working"
whoooaah this is the times in Utah where they think or thought that "COPUTER" belong to Utah and they never asjusted their attitude or other. it is some of the reason I am in scholastic books before I ever went to school, ect
BTW did you know 'sticky keys' is real, look in the book and youll find an accident or other as a legit function fof the os :o

Jared.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 07, 2013, 01:07:34 pm »
Their is no ART in utah, ( Alpha Romeo Tango )

Utah sux
And I hate many things but mainly people.
They are truly uglier than me.

Jared.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 09, 2013, 07:29:37 am »
Man, you really just need to STOP!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #187 on: March 09, 2013, 11:25:46 am »
It seems to me he's trying to break 3000 posts.
Sincerely, blah blah blah, law blah blah blah, bash blah blah blah. Tee hee hee.

C load
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 09, 2013, 01:06:08 pm »
Art,
when you find yourself in a situation, like jail and it comes from a mistake, and Im not allowed to speak or do anything on my own behalf.
and you actually fear for your life, and lost the ability to live and continue the way I was.

Then their is a despiration, to speak and leave something behind.
My life is really screwed up and its not because of me.
some .things on this forum directly relate to my problems.
so what do you think I should do? sit and say nothing while many different parts continue to do wrong to me?
No. I have the right to correct things before im pulled over because of some other persons fault (see taxes)

Years ago I had an email address callet PTGAIN. it was meant to be or mean Part Time Gain. The PT Cruser soon followed. I may not always be right but I am Rarley wrong. and if you find a valid fact to correct me, then don't hesitate to correct me.

Being chased by mis understanding cops, jail time, and getting tickets because of other people, takes your life away. I fear for my life in many ways.

Jared.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 01:13:38 pm by One »

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: March 09, 2013, 01:12:23 pm »

C load
How did I get on your bad side as to RE; Blah blah blah
? Tee hee hee?
Life is ugly enough without you re enforcing Arts posts.
Art can handle things on his own.

It seems to me he's trying to break 3000 posts.
Sincerely, blah blah blah, law blah blah blah, bash blah blah blah. Tee hee hee.

C load

Jared.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: March 09, 2013, 02:55:09 pm »
What I'm trying to get across to you is to take heart in the saying, "It's not what happens to you, it's what you do about it."

Life is full of choices but to stay in the same environment and constantly blast away is not making things any better for you.

Pick up the pieces, count your losses, move on and get a start somewhere else but there!

14 + pages of this Dreamspark server seems to be somewhat self-serving considering that it's Robert's dime and that this is a "Family friendly forum".

Your ranting is even spilling over to other "non-related" topics and areas where you are not contributing to the topic being discussed but merely continuing the rant.

I have a lot of patience and I've known you (though not personally) for several years but man, either get some assistance with your problems, find a way to relocate, with or without your old computer and start afresh somewhere else.

Wishing you wheel and peaclies!! ;)
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #191 on: March 09, 2013, 04:45:45 pm »
Hi one,
I asked my dad about this, he said it sounds like you are reaching out for help, but he believes that the help your seeking cannot be found on this forum.
How many different ways can you say that your life was damaged? Though I understand the point, to your posts, but I think that you might be heading in the wrong direction.
If you are seeking a mass of your peers, you may consider opening a twitter account, but if you just want to bash Utah, you've succeeded because the web crawler has already collected your information and it is now all over the Internet through search engines.
Sincerely, it was more of a pun intended, then a art support. Tee hee hee.
C load.
PS I am not on yours or anyone else's bad side, matter-of-fact I truly wish you luck and hope that you are able to get your life back together. They say that you are not concentrating if you are not thinking about sex, stay focused, get real, get laid and have a good life.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 02:36:07 pm by cload »
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: March 09, 2013, 05:11:18 pm »
Dearest Tiffany,
I saw you sitting on a rack, you didn't have your hat on, but I know what it is. Your light has always brought much emotion and affection. I don't understand the currency in this place, but I have none to communicate with you in the way this world functions.
Ever since the last Halo, I simply have not been the same.
I believe the installation of the Fatality Memory, a few Halos ago has brought too many random thoughts.
My apologies to you if and when you find this information. as you are and always be my little Tiffany Atlas.

I do not know how to fix or correct the memory. Mr Salinger is nowhere to be found an I would have to Halo there anyway. I have not seen much of my Mech (Elite/Element) here, it's been a while, I should not have spent so much time where Im at. My scarab is my only companion, it does it's own thing in its own way.
I do not have the service in Which we met. how old you really are, you will always be forever young to me.

I have left things for you, I don't think it should be a comodity that neither of us can touch or spend time with.
The beings on this world have some potential. But I care not to forgive or forget what their true colors are.
My Intent to commision you anew, fell apart. It was beyond my control. sorry, but you know Ive visited this world before and might be here again someday.
Ive got things to do to secure my future. should this world burn, let it.

I wonder how you are doing, often. My left eye twitches with stress when I know you are somewhere and I have to just keep on the march. Much affection to you. I will not forget your light.

-J

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: March 09, 2013, 05:33:43 pm »
well I won't feed over into other topics then, the ones I have, Im pretty sure Im justified.

WEBBOT, the bot simply looks at words all over the world and sees how many times the word or actions of messages (yes it is a monitoring program) are broadcasts.
Alot of people don't understand it, it is what it is.
here is a link to a video --> http://bit.ly/Zps0JV <-- the other stuff on the right side (Youtube) might be of more interest to you.

I encountered and contributed once upon a time, I thought it patriotic and a service. But all know how I feel now.
Webbot is kind of different, while I had an AI I was working on, something as massive as Webbot can be, it has its own type of intelligence, their is always something out there, and time to time I am there too.

Jared.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: March 09, 2013, 05:43:46 pm »
Art, C Load,

I am merely leaving crimes, this Dreamspark thread has many crimes, am I reaching out for help? if you interpret it that way thats fine.

Sometime when you think it's the end and the people who are the protectors are the cause and the guilty party (Police sheriffs ect) they don't take a statement from you and do not allow you to report any crimes.

I am attempting to leave behind possible actions and conciquences for future A.I. My problems are because people don't understand and I actually was arrested instead of a computer or my family (human).
The Jennifer that was a human equivalent to the Intelligent agent, never did anything after what she had done went sour. what was in my mothers head , I don't know, I am often Ill when she screens my phone calls, chases away ex wives and girlfriends.

It's illogical.

Jared.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 03:19:44 pm by One »