Author Topic: Error "code 62 Input pas end of file"  (Read 4748 times)

jim s

• View Profile
Error "code 62 Input pas end of file"
« on: July 11, 2005, 09:51:27 am »
When converting text to wav file I receive the "code 62 Input past end of file" error. How do I fix this? The pieces of text that Hal will convert gradually gets smaller and smaller.

Dr.Benway

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2005, 04:26:18 pm »
The only help I can think of is this thread:

http://www.zabaware.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2243

I am specifically refering to the downloads over there.

cyberguy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2005, 03:21:28 am »
When I installed ultra Hal free version, I got the error message at the very end " Error 5 Invalid Procedure or argument at line 31 in Ultra Hal Assistant ReadwriteIni load option, Is that because I have the free version and it was trying to load options I do not have? or is there a bug. I am running winxp Home, on a 2.4 MHZ CPU, 512 MB Ram, 30 gig HD, Have all quality parts in my home built comuter. There seem to be a lot of bugs in Ultra Hal and no way to manually program it if it doesn't load a program, also at the brainIt would be a great program, if it was more programmable friendly. Also at the Brain Editor window when I try to locate a program or file it just sees very few programs, Does anyoone know of another Hal like program? This seems to be too unstable, it seems to cause a problem with my incredimail program and my comuter has went through CHKDSK and corrected errors about 3 times already,  gary
Gary

Dr.Benway

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2005, 05:44:24 am »
Nonsense, GBCrase, if you can't handle a PC buy a gaming console instead.

Bill819

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2005, 10:56:46 am »
quote:
Originally posted by GBCrase

When I installed ultra Hal free version, I got the error message at the very end " Error 5 Invalid Procedure or argument at line 31 in Ultra Hal Assistant ReadwriteIni load option, Is that because I have the free version and it was trying to load options I do not have? or is there a bug. I am running winxp Home, on a 2.4 MHZ CPU, 512 MB Ram, 30 gig HD, Have all quality parts in my home built comuter. There seem to be a lot of bugs in Ultra Hal and no way to manually program it if it doesn't load a program, also at the brainIt would be a great program, if it was more programmable friendly. Also at the Brain Editor window when I try to locate a program or file it just sees very few programs, Does anyoone know of another Hal like program? This seems to be too unstable, it seems to cause a problem with my incredimail program and my comuter has went through CHKDSK and corrected errors about 3 times already,  gary

One problem arrises when trying to download is antivirus software sometimes causes program crashes when trying to download. Turn off your virus checker then try again.
Bill