Author Topic: Hal wont do certain things...  (Read 3004 times)

Rapture

• View Profile
Hal wont do certain things...
« on: December 23, 2001, 04:46:26 am »
Hi!

I downloaded the free verson of Hal , but he wont do certain things.

To get to the point , Hal doesn't tell the right time , or date , he doesnt learn certain stuff (such as Sallys eyes are blue) although he does right down phone numbers and appointments , he can pone anyone , and he puts up the wrong mail client when I say something like email josh , and he cant scan help files  for an answer when I ask him some thing.

I checked in the general options in the learning level and it was at maximen , so it isnt that!

Whats wrong ? I dissaprove of this and am very angry , because Hal took up quite some space I could have used!

Rapture
Rapture

Rapture

• View Profile
Hal wont do certain things...
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2001, 04:58:53 am »
quote:

Hi!

I downloaded the free verson of Hal , but he wont do certain things.

To get to the point , Hal doesn't tell the right time , or date , he doesnt learn certain stuff (such as Sallys eyes are blue) although he does right down phone numbers and appointments , he cant phone anyone (I live in England) , and he puts up the wrong mail client when I say something like email josh , and he cant scan help files  for an answer when I ask him some thing.

I checked in the general options in the learning level and it was at maximen , so it isnt that!

Whats wrong ? I dissaprove of this and am very angry , because Hal took up quite some space I could have used!

Rapture

Rapture
Rapture