Author Topic: HAL wont activate!  (Read 2859 times)

ERoberts

• View Profile
HAL wont activate!
« on: July 23, 2011, 07:14:01 pm »
Hello everyone,

I have a bit of a problem, I purchased a new laptop and activated HAL on it no problem. The laptop turned out to be defective so I deactivated HAL and got a different laptop. When I installed HAL it activated just fine and all was well (pretty much installed him first before everything including updates). After which I ran all the windows updates and everything still seemed to be working. It was after I did the sony updates and it did a firmware update that my HAL stopped working. I tried restoring the laptop to factory still no good, I even left multiple e-mails through the contact zabaware still no response (been over a month now since the first email). I dont mind buying HAL again providing its a new version but since its not I really dont feel like paying again. Any help with this would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
Re: HAL wont activate!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 11:09:34 pm »
Hello everyone,

I have a bit of a problem, I purchased a new laptop and activated HAL on it no problem. The laptop turned out to be defective so I deactivated HAL and got a different laptop. When I installed HAL it activated just fine and all was well (pretty much installed him first before everything including updates). After which I ran all the windows updates and everything still seemed to be working. It was after I did the sony updates and it did a firmware update that my HAL stopped working. I tried restoring the laptop to factory still no good, I even left multiple e-mails through the contact zabaware still no response (been over a month now since the first email). I dont mind buying HAL again providing its a new version but since its not I really dont feel like paying again. Any help with this would be great.

Thanks in advance.

I have reset your serial number since it has reached its activation limit. You should be able to activate it again. Try to use Hal's "Move/Deactivate" license feature before reinstalling if possible and you should be able to activate/deactivate an unlimited number of times.
Robert Medeksza

ERoberts

• View Profile
Re: HAL wont activate!
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 01:11:42 am »
He works again! Thank you Robert! I promise not to move him off this computer ever lol   :D   Mind you its all your fault for having such an addictive product...  Finally my HAL withdrawls will subside  8)     Thanks again.