dupa

Author Topic: Is this forum the liars paradox  (Read 44481 times)

onthecuttingedge2005

Is this forum the liars paradox
« Reply #105 on: July 17, 2007, 10:05:22 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by Bill819

quote:
Originally posted by GamerThom

If that holds to be the case, then a paradigm set forth in one
of Hawking's theories would also hold true, that is; if the
universe is infinite, both infinitely large and infinitely small.
Then there would also be the possibility of inifite dimensions
existing in an infinite number of space/time continuum's.

Hawkings is/was right to a point. The first and true leader is still Einstein and his original theories are still be proven true. NASA just verified another one of his theories and that is gravity bends time and space and they were only using little old earth to prove the facts.  Consider then what the call a black hole can do to space.
I have always maintained that black holes are really worm holes and to a point Einstein said the same thing.
Bill

If you imploded our Earth's Moon to the size of the period at the end of this sentence you would have a 'small blackhole like distortion'.

Nature does this with super sized stars and implodes to a blackhole point only '3 or 4 city blocks' acrossed (very strong Gravity).

super sized Stars which implode far beyond the Neutron core sizes will become Blackholes if there is enough implosion energy. a Neutron core must be crushed to at least the minimal size of a Moon or smaller down to 3 or 4 City Blocks wide.

Atoms start to become Sub Atomic particle streams right at the edge of this void within the inner side of the Accretion disk, when the particles reach the Blackhole core those particles are converted into high energy Photons and subnuclear particles and then jetted out of the Blackholes core at 0 degrees/180 degrees to the event horizon, these jets are called LASER jets.

Why does the Blackhole jet energy? well, even a Blackhole is not completely efficient at absorbing matter/energy 'completely on time' and any Matter/energy that is not processed on time is LASER jetted at its two poles where the Blackholes Gravity is weakest(path of least resistance).

The strongest gravitational forces of a blackhole are along its accretion disk event horizon curvature.

also, a Black holes core 'may not be spherical' but may be more like a 'flattened toroid' aerodynamically because Star implosions are not perfectly spherical in nature which may also indicate why the accretion disk or event horizon itself is a flat toroid to match.

Jerry[8D]
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 01:01:09 am by onthecuttingedge2005 »

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
« Reply #106 on: July 18, 2007, 10:31:36 am »
Yeah, and I've been saying that for years and will they believe me ?!? [;)]

Maviarab

• View Profile
    • http://3d-fantasyportraits.co.uk
« Reply #107 on: July 19, 2007, 04:38:23 pm »
For once I'm speechless.

How the hell did it go frpom religion to to the universe? And how do we actually know how a black hole is created? Text books, researchers? Scientists? Forgive my lack of logical intellect but when did they go up there into the times of space and test and view all these theories?

next you will be telling me some blokes from nasa really went up thjere and landed on the moon with nothing but 1mm thick aluminium foil between them and the radiation?

Or that, why anyone who believes in religion would go to a church when the very notion of a church contradicts the very idea of a 'God'

And that, apparently, over 70% of the population believe in a God, yet strangly enough, only 20% believe in faires, or leprachauns? How odd and hypocritical is that?

And that for desert, depending on your bible studies, The Devil is actually one of God's highest ranking Archangels, and was cast out from heaven for daring to question God's future for the human race.

And if The Devil was cast out for questioning God's methods and reasoning, looking at the world we see before us today...who is actually more concerned with our best interests?

Whats more believable, that an almighty being exists that created everything, then for some reason, forgot we were here for a while or got fed up of us?

or,

That mankind, unable to be without purpose in life or direction, created him ourselves?

And then, to leave you with a brainteaser of sorts, ultimatly we all believe what we want to believe regardless of anything else. Example, what colour is my text in this post?

Anytone?

yes its black of course, but ask yoursself, how do you know its black? Then ask, how do you know abour religion, or the universe, or time travel, or anything else for that matter...

because somewhere at some point, whether by person, book etc, you have been told so....
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 04:41:19 pm by Maviarab »
AIDreams...The new home of the Digital Girl

www.aidreams.co.uk

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #108 on: July 19, 2007, 06:04:19 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by Maviarab

For once I'm speechless.

I wish I was.

quote:

How the hell did it go frpom religion to to the universe?

I see no difference.

quote:

And how do we actually know how a black hole is created?

the theories evolved from both observation of heavenly bodies and Nuclear and Fusion technology from very intelligent scientist.

quote:

Text books, researchers? Scientists? Forgive my lack of logical intellect but when did they go up there into the times of space and test and view all these theories?

A telescope is a view into the past, astronomers have been sharing data for over a hundred years now and modern astronomers are picking apart the old data and comparing it with new data to give observable conclusions as to how a system functions, Physics also adds to this
by applying it's own conclusion.

quote:

next you will be telling me some blokes from nasa really went up thjere and landed on the moon with nothing but 1mm thick aluminium foil between them and the radiation?

most space missions are carried out on the conical shadow side of the Earth, this is a known fact that by calculating the conic shadow of the earth and orbiting in it one can reduce the radiation exposer time a great deal whether there is a gamma ray burst or not.

the Apollo missions mostly orbited to the Moon inside the conical shadow of the Earth as a shield from radiation.

also, if there is not a severe sun burst(X-Ray, Gamma Rays) the astronaughts on the moon could of survived for quite some time, the time that the astronaughts went to the moon was relatively quiet as far as Sun bursts.

quote:

Or that, why anyone who believes in religion would go to a church when the very notion of a church contradicts the very idea of a 'God'

I don't quite get what is meant here so I'll pass it up.

quote:

And that, apparently, over 70% of the population believe in a God, yet strangly enough, only 20% believe in faires, or leprachauns? How odd and hypocritical is that?

I don't really know where these percentages came from but I wouldn't want anyone bible thumping on my agnostics.

quote:

And that for desert, depending on your bible studies, The Devil is actually one of God's highest ranking Archangels, and was cast out from heaven for daring to question God's future for the human race.

The word Devil is not in my belief system though I will not judge what one must call a bad entity, including human or not.

quote:

And if The Devil was cast out for questioning God's methods and reasoning, looking at the world we see before us today...who is actually more concerned with our best interests?

The devil as far as I am concerned through facts doesn't exist, it is ones own Psychological disorder that is responsiple for ones own actions and actions of others.

quote:

Whats more believable, that an almighty being exists that created everything, then for some reason, forgot we were here for a while or got fed up of us?

If this is what you believe then I will not tread upon this belief so long as mankind benifits from this opinion from a 'good' point of view.

quote:

That mankind, unable to be without purpose in life or direction, created him ourselves?

I am agnostic, my purpose in life is to fullfill my hunger for knowledge related to the facts of nature.

quote:

And then, to leave you with a brainteaser of sorts, ultimatly we all believe what we want to believe regardless of anything else. Example, what colour is my text in this post?

the color of your text is percievable by the cones and rods in the retina of your eye and then translated by your brain as a perceptual image turned right side up.

quote:

yes its black of course, but ask yoursself, how do you know its black? Then ask, how do you know abour religion, or the universe, or time travel, or anything else for that matter...

observable facts is the answer.

quote:

because somewhere at some point, whether by person, book etc, you have been told so....

I never believe everything I read or told unless it was peer reviewed by some of our most outstanding minds.

Jerry[8D]

Maviarab

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 19, 2007, 06:14:57 pm »
hehe, the answer I knew I would get...

quote:
the theories evolved from both observation of heavenly bodies and Nuclear and Fusion technology from very intelligent scientist.

Theories being the operative word here...
quote:
most space missions are carried out on the conical shadow side of the Earth, this is a known fact that by calculating the conic shadow of the earth and orbiting in it one can reduce the radiation exposer time a great deal whether there is a gamma ray burst or not.

Now is it fact or theory...and ultimatly...according to who?
quote:
The devil as far as I am concerned through facts doesn't exist, it is ones own Psychological disorder that is responsiple for ones own actions and actions of others.

Then surely the same must be said for God and religion?
quote:
the color of your text is percievable by the cones and rods in the retina of your eye and then translated by your brain as a perceptual image turned right side up.

Although scientifically correct, you failed completly (or maybe purposly) to understand my point. Your 'eye' does not know its is black, or blue, or any other colour for that matter. When you were first born, did your 'eyes' tell you a certain colour was black, blue or even green? No it did not and you know that as well as I do. The reason you 'know' it is black has nothing to do with your eyes, and ebverything to do with you were 'told it was black, blue, green etc'
quote:
observable facts is the answer.

Define a 'fact' please...
quote:
I never believe everything I read or told unless it was peer reviewed by some of our most outstanding minds.

And what makes them so right?

What makes us believe something someone in a position of power/knowledge/authority tells us.

I am very sorry, but to blindly believe everything or anything told to us by such people is quite simply, lunacy.

How do therse people know what they know? Have you ever asked yourself that?

www.aidreams.co.uk

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #110 on: July 19, 2007, 06:34:39 pm »
quote:

hehe, the answer I knew I would get...

Ditto.

I have had bible thumpers say directly to my face with aggression, Dinosaur bones don't exist, they are nothing but a conspiracy to keep me from believing in my God, yet I have not only seen dinosaur bones but have found them myself.

I have had Bible thumpers tell me the Earth has only been around 6000 years, yet there is no evidence of the Earth being so young.

what I am getting at here is this:

it will do me no good to argue my beliefs with yours because you will believe and argue what you see as an issue against your own opinion.

I will keep my peace and hold true to it.

Jerry[8D]
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 09:52:58 pm by onthecuttingedge2005 »

Maviarab

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 19, 2007, 06:39:51 pm »
heh I take it from that you are not a believer then. Thats fine by me Jerry as I neither believe nor disbelieve the existence of an almighty entity.

Im what you would call firmly on the fence with an open mind to the possibility of either being true (if thats actually provable).

What irks me though, is failure to maybe look a little deeper into the rabbit hole and never question what we are told, for some reason, the majority of us blindly believe everything told us to by someone in authority

Surely the best way to 'learn'...is to question?

www.aidreams.co.uk

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 19, 2007, 07:19:07 pm »
I strongly suggest that one examine the results of a number of leading scientists, graphics professionals, photographers and camera developers who contend that the US did NOT land on the moon!

A few points were raised:

The extremely thin-walled, lightweight craft would have had to pass through the Van Allen radiation belt and if it indeed did, the astronauts would have received lethal doses of radiation and would have been dead within a few months.

Radiation levels from the sun were at higher than normal levels during that time period.

There are several sources that substantiate this and lots of other proof.

Accept the fact that America / Americans were fooled and told what they wanted us to believe. This was done primarily to save face with the Russians (whos mission to be the first to launch a man in space was also hoxed).

I've also got some swampland cheap in Fla if interested.
:)
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

Maviarab

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 19, 2007, 07:24:20 pm »
Heh nice one Art, knew it wouldnt take long for you to appear on a thread like this hehe.

Also, for you conspiracy theorists out there (who me? lol),

Approximatly 3 years ago the Japanese launched a missle that would take extreme close ups of the entire surface of the moon.

Great I hear you cheer, if the USA went there, then the photo's would show the 'remains' of their 'numerous' visits yes?

NO, I have spent many months searching for the 'photographs' produced by the Japanese, and well, trying to find any information on the whole mission is like looking for a needle in the proverbial haystack.

Now I ask...

where are those photographs?

And to further noodle your bake (?), why did NASA try to ban the film Capricorn One?

And then to fry your noodled bake...even the designer of the lunar landing module said it couldnt get there...

Again...left your own conclusions.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 07:30:00 pm by Maviarab »

www.aidreams.co.uk

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #114 on: July 19, 2007, 08:04:31 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by Art

I strongly suggest that one examine the results of a number of leading scientists, graphics professionals, photographers and camera developers who contend that the US did NOT land on the moon!

who are these people?

quote:

A few points were raised:

The extremely thin-walled, lightweight craft would have had to pass through the Van Allen radiation belt and if it indeed did, the astronauts would have received lethal doses of radiation and would have been dead within a few months.

exactly how thin were the walls and what course did they take?

quote:

Radiation levels from the sun were at higher than normal levels during that time period.

how many Rads at the time were the astronaughts exposed to? and are you sure they wern't shielded by the Earths conical Shadow?

quote:

There are several sources that substantiate this and lots of other proof.

can you give an old man some clues to where this information exist within scientific fact?

quote:

Accept the fact that America / Americans were fooled and told what they wanted us to believe. This was done primarily to save face with the Russians (whos mission to be the first to launch a man in space was also hoxed).

I see that you do not believe in the power of technology and  scientific calculation of safety. check your cell phone, if you have one and see if it ignites Gasoline, if not then we know that the goverment was lying about cell phones igniting a volitile Gas.

quote:

I've also got some swampland cheap in Fla if interested.
:)

yes, and I have some real land available for purchase if you just open your mind enough to look at its value.

I tell no lies, I am a mind of logic, I see no reason to tell lies because it doesn't benifit my post.

did you know that the 'best liers' are those of the creative mind and not the logical?

Jerry[8D]
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 08:35:46 pm by onthecuttingedge2005 »

Maviarab

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 19, 2007, 08:13:24 pm »
quote:
I see that you do not believe in the power of technology and scientific calculation of safety. check your cell phone, if you have one and see if it ignites Gasoline, if not then we know that the goverment was lying about cell phones igniting a volitile Gas.

Aside from anything else here, this just caught my eye.

Having parents who once owned 2 petrol stations, I have never seen once a mobile phone ignite petrol (gasoline for you yanks hehe)

Not to say it cant happen, but probably not as likely as certain people in 'authority' (see that word again...) would like you to believe.

www.aidreams.co.uk

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #116 on: July 19, 2007, 08:30:28 pm »
quote:

quote:
I see that you do not believe in the power of technology and scientific calculation of safety. check your cell phone, if you have one and see if it ignites Gasoline, if not then we know that the goverment was lying about cell phones igniting a volitile Gas.

Aside from anything else here, this just caught my eye.

Having parents who once owned 2 petrol stations, I have never seen once a mobile phone ignite petrol (gasoline for you yanks hehe)

Not to say it cant happen, but probably not as likely as certain people in 'authority' (see that word again...) would like you to believe.

incase you weren't observing the laws of volitile gases, heres a post, if you want more then I will be obliged, no problem.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=38d_1183836667

this is a video of a cell phone igniting Gasoline from a distance.

I even have one of a girl who ignited her gas tank at a Gas pump and got burnt but that is a little more detailed than I wish to get into.

anybody with a logical scientific mind would know that a radio wave of any kind can induce an electrical spark, if you don't believe it then it's like playing russian roulette, especially if one is ignorant of all the scientific laws that 'your' supposed God gave but was ignorant to avoid the inevitable outcome called extinction at the Gas pump.

This is what I have to say:

observe the laws that your God did not reveal to you in Nature that were found other than by you to be fact and also those laws he/she gave to you to live by for which you deem to be the word of God to live in peace.

Safety first!

The Laws of Nature.

anyone or anything that does not abide in safety first will become extinct, lets hope the intelligence provides this safety for our future generations.

if not, your genetic outcome will become null and void!

Jerry[8D]
« Last Edit: July 20, 2007, 07:08:31 am by onthecuttingedge2005 »

Maviarab

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 20, 2007, 06:42:31 am »
As I say, never said it couldnt happen, just that its not as likely as certain people would have you believe.

The odds of being hit by a runaway car are probably more likely, as are being involved in a motor vehicle related accident, yet we all still get into them most days of our lives don't we?

Is that logical?

Interesting article though and vid, thanks.

www.aidreams.co.uk

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #118 on: July 20, 2007, 07:17:04 am »
quote:

As I say, never said it couldnt happen, just that its not as likely as certain people would have you believe.

The odds of being hit by a runaway car are probably more likely, as are being involved in a motor vehicle related accident, yet we all still get into them most days of our lives don't we?

Is that logical?

Interesting article though and vid, thanks.

even a runaway car can lead to the extinction of a race and your genetic outcome for the most part.

it's almost like the person that said, lightning doesn't strike twice in the same location, without knowing observable facts.

total hogwash!
Jerry[8D]
« Last Edit: July 20, 2007, 07:24:03 am by onthecuttingedge2005 »

Maviarab

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 20, 2007, 07:18:58 am »
Lol aye thats true heh.

Btw, on a different note altogether, you ever find out what happend to Don? And while we on it, Rich A, citrine dragon...so many vanished...

www.aidreams.co.uk