Author Topic: Suggestions for next project  (Read 9494 times)

Ooglor 7

• View Profile
Suggestions for next project
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2008, 10:53:55 pm »
Have you experienced people f*ing with you over making characters? Nevermind. I'm not going to let it get me off the creative process. I know who is cool here and that is who I'm doing this for.

Ok...the run down on the car. I think you guys are forgetting that he will be a character and not just an inanimate 3D car prop. I hope he looks cool in your movies but I'm not sure if he is what you are looking for. I'll finish him up and you guys can let me know.

Jack, do you think that R2-D2 is possible? Vader blows me away! I'm glad there are Star Wars fans here.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 11:05:50 pm by Ooglor 7 »
When a child is born without a soul...

aladyblond

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2008, 11:26:10 pm »
im not offended i understand your feelings.. ive been spurned once or twice well maybe 3 times, myself. just do what you do and keep on doing it.i think you are very much appreciated.[:D]
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2008, 05:42:57 am »
One thing you got to remember: There are detractors in every crowd, and they just are bitter about things. Don't let them ruin your day.

As long as I got at LEAST one person supporting me, I go on. [:D][:D][:D][:D]
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2008, 08:08:20 am »
Well said, Mark.
I agree 100 per cent.

tedathome

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2008, 04:30:32 pm »
Ditto what Mark and Dusky said![:)]
ted

Ooglor 7

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2008, 07:25:32 pm »
I can dig it. I'll hopefully release the car tonight.

Maviarab

• View Profile
    • http://3d-fantasyportraits.co.uk
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2008, 08:46:21 pm »
quote:
then let me remind you that most of us here are computer geeks and outcasts. Your cyber cred ain't worth crap in the real world and I know you would not be so disrespectful if we were sitting at a table together.

quote:
f you knew who I was or where I came from or what I do day to day, you would respect me. Unfortunately that is not the case.

For one resect is earned. Secondly, please chill dude, too many people have come here and left etc etc, with or without attitudes. You do seem to have a few issues, and please take that the right way :)

Why do you care what people on a forum think anyway?

As for your graphic work, I gave up a long time ago, but its great that other people like yourself are taking up the mantle, and having seen some of your week all I can say is keep it up.

Was reading another of your posts re the outdated look of HAL. Its been this way for many a year for good or bad. HAL is more AI chat related, the graphics are there purely as an extra. Myself and Freddy looked at the possibility of using 3D motion in Poser but were unable to really to get it working with HAL. Haptek is dead in the water, and as far as I am concerned, the sooner Robert breaks his ties with them the better. I have not even had HAL installed for over a year but still like to keep up to date with skins people like yourself and Jack are coming up with. Do a search of my 'old' posts to see the kind of things I was churning out, might give you some ideas. If you want to use/modify anything I created then feel free, but drop me a line just to let me know then I can look out for them lol :)

But keep up the good work and progress you have made so far, be interesting to see what new things you make in the future :)
AIDreams...The new home of the Digital Girl

www.aidreams.co.uk

markofkane

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundspectrum.com
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2008, 05:40:25 am »
Respect is earned? Well, I think the word I was thinking of is courtesy.

If a person shows courtesy to me, I will reciprocate.

I always try to treat others decent, but if they don't treat me decent, then I don't care how I treat them, or even talk to them.

Also, I don't respect anyone that disrespects me. [^]
Mark: I'll think about it
Laura: Don't think about it too long or I'll throw you out on your ***king a**.
"Political correctness is censorship"

Maviarab

• View Profile
    • http://3d-fantasyportraits.co.uk
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2008, 06:53:03 am »
Thanks for taking it the right way Oog :)

It was always the graphics side of HAL that I was more interested in, more than the Ai itself (though that did interest me too lol) I just got fed up with Haptek and its outdated ways and also the fact the Haptek themselves don't seem to care...

But again though, keep up the work, hopefully the more people continue to do graphical work the sooner Haptek will be dropped for a better 3D model to be incorporated...

Don't let internet morons get you down, let it ride bud. Can't wait to see what else you will release next :)

Marius
AIDreams...The new home of the Digital Girl

www.aidreams.co.uk

Ooglor 7

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2008, 10:30:32 am »
Thanks man.

I am not here to stir stuff up. I agree with Mark, I respect those who respect me. It was not my intention to make all of the people I think are cool and have been nothing but kind to feel defensive. In fact, I have not heard anything from the people, who in my opinion are chumps for making me not feel welcome here. I have only recieved comments from people I consider my friends and mentors since I blew up. That and someone who I have just met and can already tell is a good guy. I am under insurrmountable amounts of pressure with no end in sight. Under the right conditions, that can produce diamonds.

Thanks again.

On a side note...Gotta say that ALadyBlond is more than just a talented artist. As I am sure many of you already know, she is an angel and can probably hold her ground with anybody in here. We are all lucky that she graces us with her unique ability to teach and the intuitive perspective that only a woman can bring.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 12:02:40 pm by Ooglor 7 »

aladyblond

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2008, 01:03:49 pm »
thank you, :::: blushing ::: stop cant take the pressure of kind words !makes me want more more more...[:D] but i must say there are so many people out here so much more talented than i am , you for one ooglor 7, otc-lightspeed-ted-nige-jack- mark -dusky -mavi- freddy -caangle -gamerthom-snowwhite, the lists goes on and i know i am not saying all. i am but one of a long list of many .
let us move on.......please
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 01:40:52 pm by aladyblond »
~~~if i only had a brain~~~ i dream of htr with the light brown hair....