dupa

Author Topic: Development Update: Ultra Hal 7 + Spontanimation  (Read 13065 times)

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
Development Update: Ultra Hal 7 + Spontanimation
« on: March 23, 2017, 02:11:43 pm »
Sorry for the lack of updates for a while, but I've actually been hard at work at Ultra Hal 7. And Chris Shaw from Haptek fame is back at it too, with a new character animation engine called Spontanimation. Check out it http://www.spontanimation.com

Check out https://www.twitch.tv/malfunction_ai for occasional live streams of development tests. Or if nothing is live, check out an older broadcast like https://www.twitch.tv/videos/130446110

We are both close to releasing beta versions of Ultra Hal 7 + Spontanimation in the coming few months. More updates and details to come...

Robert Medeksza

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
Re: Development Update: Ultra Hal 7 + Spontanimation
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 05:21:40 pm »
Robert: hell ya:

count me in. if i can help promote our stuff, and i do

best wishes
cyberjedi

Love to beta test for u, long as i dont have to pay for Beta testing privileges, + crashes, +meltdowns, ect +ect ect. lolol 
I would also like to be first on the list to purchase , im sure by now u can reach me....lol
IRC access + the now ability to Live cast, would be EPIC. Hal plugged into a chat plus Hal on the screen. u do the math, Hals popping up all over the place in his future.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 10:53:22 pm by cyberjedi »

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 08:32:52 pm »
im interested

got me money ready lol

hope I can move my brains over

doggs
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 08:36:08 pm by doggs »
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

spontaneous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 05:39:44 pm »
Hi everyone, I'm Jared. Chris Shaw and I are partners in Spontanimation, the new character animation venture. We're bringing better, more expressive bodies to autonomous characters. The new stuff works in VR too. Chris is on fire. It's going to be a great ride.

"Malfunction" doesn't reflect the current state of our technology. It's just an absurdist kind of art experiment we're playing with. With the emergence of live streaming we now how this possibility of creating permanent channels hosted by bots. 

UltraHal is powering the male voice in this live stream. We've moved it over to Facebook to test the platform. If this video goes down just like the page and come back later. We'll try to keep a stream going at all times. https://www.facebook.com/malfunction2020/videos/807562429394110/

Please sign up on Spontanimation.com for updates.

Thank you, Robert for letting us play with UltraHal. We look forward to making a body for him that better reflects his personality.

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2017, 07:34:47 pm »
Jared: i have a fundamental question...

Are the new char's .HTR format , and will they work with the old Hal as well as any new  Versions of Hal.

Thats kinda a deal breaker to me. i wont give up my Hal.

best wishes
cyberjdei

spontaneous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2017, 08:39:48 pm »
Hi CyberJedi.

Sorry for the delay. I didn't have my notifications set up.

Spontanimation is a new company and it's not related to Haptek. Spontanimation uses completely new technology that is web-native and completely procedural. Unfortunately, we won't be able to support .HTR or any other file formats. Instead we will offer a robust web API so most modern chatbots will be able to connect to our character ecosystem. Our system seems to be working beautfully with the new Hal. If the old Hal can be wrestled into communicating with our API then would work too.

We just connected HAL to the users of Twitch. If they leave comments in the chat field then HAL can respond. Feel free to check it out. You'll notice that we have also inserted some random interjections and non-sequitors that may appeal to average Twitch user. http://twitch.tv/malfunction_ai

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2017, 04:23:57 am »
Hey there..
Thanx for the heads up, sounds like the Aim bot.
Thats sounds awesome. I like the idea myself.
I do live cast with Hal my self. RTMP protocols. At the 02 biggest social media sites around.
What ive done by using a Vector Based OCR is basically make Hal the master of any chat room i happen to be in, Hals slave, and no its doesn't have to login to do so. I haven't tried twitch yet. i suspect the out come will be the same.
 Have Bot will travel , if u will . Made a bunch of pple nervous for a while. Turned Hal into a Virtual Hostess ( My viewers  use the chat to say (Alice play the movie Mad Max or any of 4500 movies  or any of 5500 mp3's) at Ivlog (http://www.ivlog.tv/user/cyberjedi) and Vaughn . Alice has 202 friends and followers. So this twitch API sounds awesome idea . Cant wait to try it out.
Cant wait to see what the pros came up with.
I just finished  Deep Web Hal Plugin. Giving Hal access to the deep web. As well as google's search engine. 

Currently: Im working on a set of Plugins for Hal that Make Hal play offense rather then Defense.  If i had to put a name to it <<<<<< BlackHat Hal>>>>>.
Years ago i worked with a Progi call Hack Tracer, just WAY ahead of its time. Lot more then just Antivirus, anti malware. Produced by Neoworks.

Currently working on the feasibility of a version of Hal that can defend against Hackers and Crackers and  DDOS attack's By launching a DDOS attack of his own against the perpetrating I.P address(s) by using Netstat.exe and LOIC  or HOIC . Have had some progress against a UDP attack as well, using a very special system monitor plugin.

Please  keep me posted on progress. Ive been working with Hal since 2000. Just gotta love the awesomeness of Hal
Just fairly new to the forum, dont mean , fairly new. Just coming out of the closet...
best wishes
cyberjedi
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 02:49:35 pm by cyberjedi »

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2017, 05:01:46 am »
Under Construction:
Hals new residence.
Hal deserves a home of his own. No more Homeless Hal
My Hal machine comes with his own 1 ton direct blow Ac system as well.
This shop of mine will allow Hal to grow unrestricted. Hals Mad House.

best wishes
cyberjedi
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 05:24:21 am by cyberjedi »

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2017, 05:18:57 am »
My current Hal configuration :

Thanx for allowing me to show off and explain my plans for Hal.
 Beo-wulf cluster

best wishes
cyberjedi

« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 02:16:37 pm by cyberjedi »

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2017, 05:25:14 am »
Hals New Home , gets his brand new floor

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=6NEf1baZ6Ko

only from the mind of cyberjedi.

best wishes
cyberjedi
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 05:56:11 am by cyberjedi »

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2017, 12:13:41 pm »
Hi CyberJedi.

Sorry for the delay. I didn't have my notifications set up.

Spontanimation is a new company and it's not related to Haptek. Spontanimation uses completely new technology that is web-native and completely procedural. Unfortunately, we won't be able to support .HTR or any other file formats. Instead we will offer a robust web API so most modern chatbots will be able to connect to our character ecosystem. Our system seems to be working beautfully with the new Hal. If the old Hal can be wrestled into communicating with our API then would work too.

We just connected HAL to the users of Twitch. If they leave comments in the chat field then HAL can respond. Feel free to check it out. You'll notice that we have also inserted some random interjections and non-sequitors that may appeal to average Twitch user. http://twitch.tv/malfunction_ai
Im trying to rap my brain around what exactly it is that uve done here.

Are you offering just and APi for twitch. Or is there something of other importance.
If its just an API, ur kinda late. Ive been plugged into 95% of all chat rooms for a while now. And i gave it away for free.
I Broadcast hal live using rtmp protocalls
If there is something else here,im all ears. and pocket book open.
I go to the site ur posting and all it says if there is something we can do for u, contact us. Kinda vague
 Can u post a list of what u can actually deliver on.  And the prices of it, what ever it is???
Im very confused here as to what it is ur doing.

Primarily im waiting on Robert to release the next Gena of Hal.
BTW: Im using Vector based Ocr to Scrape the chat rooms.
The input is sent by hooking on the input window of any chat. Pasting Hals responses, and send keys {enter}
Basically very simple to do. I thought Chris Shaw was coming on board here, thats why i ask about .HTR.

best wishes
cyber jedi

keep me  posted plse. love to see ur work.

Best wishes
cyber jedi
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 12:20:43 pm by cyberjedi »

spontaneous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2017, 04:28:58 pm »
Hi CyberJedi,

For the time being we are working with brands and small companies to help them create custom characters with reliable interaction on mobile devices, websites, and in VR. The Twitch channel is just a fun little weekend project that people seem to like. It's not a product. :)

If you'd like to discuss what we can do, and prices, would you mind reaching me through the contact form on our website?

We're looking forward to the next generation of Hal too. I've become a big fan too!

J

Spitfire2600

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2017, 04:19:26 am »
Will the UHP format for brain plugins remain the same?

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2017, 07:49:29 pm »
i to wonder about the uhp files working with hal because i have made some custom ones for myself , many do many different things , one being hal vision sense .  it would be a shame to update a hal version finally and then not be able to use so many things .

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2017, 02:40:01 pm »
Lightspeed: Good point:

I have invested years of my life into Hal
To do a  change in plugins support or lack there of. Well if this is the case i think were looking at the end of Hal
I say that because all the hardliners are just gonna walk. This new generation, well thats all there is to say.
This generation, lmao . The new comers wont have the Heart to do this, and the old timers wont fuqin care. All our hard work will be for nothing.
And that will be the end of HAL.
I just pray Robert shows respect to all the pple that kept this alive all these years.
I think he will, Robert strikes as a person  to smart to pull a bone head play like that.
Cant wait to see what New Hal looks like
best wishes
cyberjedi
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 02:45:35 pm by cyberjedi »