dupa

Author Topic: Anyone have experience with CyberTalk by Reallusion?  (Read 3218 times)

RonG

• View Profile
Anyone have experience with CyberTalk by Reallusion?
« on: January 05, 2012, 01:57:25 pm »
I've been looking for a variety of ways to develop my own Einstein-like representation within Hal.  Been busy raining but need the graphics and voice to move to the next level.  Found a series of products by RealLusion that were developed for 2d and 3d animation.  There is an interface for text-to-speech but looks like it is tied to each response (tie the speech the animation and save it for playback later).  Anyone have experience with the product?

raybe

• View Profile
Re: Anyone have experience with CyberTalk by Reallusion?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 12:01:12 pm »
Sorry RonG but haven't looked at that program yet. Right now I'm still going in different directions with Ultra Hal but if I get a chance the worst case scenario is I get to see another program. It's always been integration that becomes a problem and again I don't really know at this point what Mr. M has in-stored as far as changing anything other then the option of new character engine and how that will mesh with all the SAPI5 voices or other 3rd party voices. That does not include his future plans to be able to have access to a server, kind of huge cloud based data base for Ultra Hal and the compatibility with all the other portable devices.

raybe

RonG

• View Profile
Re: Anyone have experience with CyberTalk by Reallusion?
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 11:46:47 am »
Understood.  I don't have the time to do all the things I want but trying with the new year to make some things a higher priority....like Ultra Hal....with an Einstein avatar....that answers the way I want / expect....that can do some home automation...and so on.  Not that I'm expecting too much!  :)

PS....please call me Ron.