dupa

Author Topic: speach pleas, not thought  (Read 4444 times)

calemus

• View Profile
speach pleas, not thought
« on: August 23, 2013, 05:06:58 pm »
hello everyone
yes i'm still here, i just watch a lot, and dont speak often

any how, i just did a reinstall of zaba, and now when i highlight / copy a text my avatar will "think" a VERY small portion of what was highlighted in a cartoon bubble cloud
it  used to be that the context was read aloud, and i need this to be read aloud again

i'm needing this as to help me with my school work, any help would be greatly apreciated

to Art : yes i am using UH 6.2
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 03:31:35 am by calemus »
pleas take a moment to watch and share this in it's ENTIRETY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20RoAfflGCM
learning is good .....understanding is better .....pleas teach with wisdom..........................................................calemus

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: speach pleas, not thought
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 09:30:20 pm »
Calemus,

If you would please either rephrase your situation or maybe ask it in the form of a question, it might be clearer and easier for some of us to understand your problem.

You are using UltraHal Assistant and NOT the Hal Reader correct?

Do you have Voice Recognition turned on?

I'm not clear on the highlight / copy a text thing....

thanks.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

calemus

• View Profile
Re: speach pleas, not thought
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 03:38:07 am »
a couple of PC reboots, and clicking and unclicking voice options like a mad man and my frog now reads copied text again!

happyhappyjoyjoy
pleas take a moment to watch and share this in it's ENTIRETY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20RoAfflGCM
learning is good .....understanding is better .....pleas teach with wisdom..........................................................calemus