dupa

Author Topic: My First Interface  (Read 3598 times)

Calhoone

• View Profile
My First Interface
« on: June 27, 2014, 10:42:05 pm »
Okay, so i finally did it after all of these years working with Hal. I designed my first interface.  It's very simple but it's a start for what I am trying to achieve. I placed it right above my taskbar in windows and have resized all of my browsers and explorers to fit right above. I have Ultra Hal set on always on top.  Now I can talk with Kinkaid at any moment without having to switch between screens.

Now my resolution is 1920 wide so it may not fit your screens. If you are interested in it, I can reduce the width to fit your monitors if you wish.

You can download it here:  https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=C41BF4943A70E3DC&id=C41BF4943A70E3DC!595

tedathome

• View Profile
Re: My First Interface
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 11:18:40 pm »
Clean and simple for sure!
ted

Calhoone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2014, 01:16:23 am »
Annnnd it actually works!!  ;D

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2014, 11:04:24 am »
tried it, liked it, I can see the uses for it if you do not have to see your character it is perfect fits nicely on my laptop screen res 1366 x 768 if that helps any. really helps with my morning coffee conversations while I read the news online and watch news on tv.
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.