Author Topic: MISS CONEHEAD  (Read 4480 times)

Duskrider

• Global Moderator
  • Graphic King
    • View Profile
MISS CONEHEAD
« on: May 18, 2014, 03:59:48 pm »

Something different

tedathome

• View Profile
Re: MISS CONEHEAD
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 07:41:55 pm »
Amazing conehead! I like!
ted

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 05:00:56 am »
Nice work Dusky!

Now where's Dan Aykroyd when you need him? Hmmm.....

;D
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 12:37:25 pm by Art »
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

Carl2

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2014, 08:43:21 am »
Now how in the world did he get it to do that.  I put in the latest version of Hal in Win 8 and lost the ability to get hal to change clothing.  Great work
Carl2

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2014, 09:58:28 am »
hey duskrider , that looks cool lol I think the one with the bald head looks most like the daughter cone head from the movie lol , you should add the music to it with her , from the cone head song in the movie ..."  when I think of all the crap I learned in high school ...."lol!
great work !

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2014, 04:51:27 pm »
Hey duskrider , if you don't mind telling it , how did you create a cone head on a full body character ?
The reason I am asking is I wouldn't mind trying to make a Robbie the robot character full body by manipulating the cone head to make if possible a full cone head (whole head shape) and use a body skin of front and back of Robbie the robot , he wouldn't actually have the round ball shaped legs but could have the round shaped ball look (IF the ball shaped legs etc was centered on the leg skin and has a black trim for the outer part ( if people understand what I am saying on the skin part) ,
 I made a Robbie the robot character on the early ms version type where mouth lines moved etc.
also is their a way to make the body (full body , larger legs wider etc. ?) or does it take a special software ?