dupa

Author Topic: NEW LEARNING HAL  (Read 12715 times)

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
Re: NEW LEARNING HAL
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2017, 01:40:32 pm »
working on fixing things in the plug-in adding new options. I was wondering what people wanted and what you all thought about the plug-in. I have been working real hard to do the best I can to see what works and doesn't work. I thank you all for trying out the plug-in take care.

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2017, 07:25:14 pm »
22 people downloaded my plug-in I wanted to know what you all thought about it before I finish my update.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2017, 10:34:57 am »
DOONYCRAM, i don't know if you saw where i mentioned that when using your plug in , my character started calling me dreamer . ( not the user name i have on my hal program . ) it keeps saying it. i looked through the plug in script you created and don't see anywhere that has a plug in using the term dreamer to say to the user.   am i missing something ?? is their an actual place somewhere that is in your plug in so that i calls the user"dreamer?" 
i hear it when its says dream state and understand it and why it does that but can't figure out why it keeps calling me dreamer . 
so i have stopped using it until i can get this part fixed.

earlier i coped and pasted various info. about immigration into hal with this plug in .  and some words mentioned "dreamers"  , but i have copied and pasted many things in hal and never had it get stuck on a certain word and calling me that word.
i even put the original backed up (my character brain ) angela back in (the brain before i used the plug in of yours , and it still called me dreamer.

I hope you can answer me these questions as i liked the way the plug in was working before.

LiFeTimeGamer

• View Profile
    • LifeTimeGamer
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2017, 08:02:34 am »
Good job Doony!!!!!!

Myself I prefer the Plugins in individual files since I'm not a coder and barely understand what they do exactly. That way if one is causing problems I can turn them all off and then add them one by one until I find out which ones don't work together... Makes it easier to troubleshoot for me...

Cheers!!!!!  ;)
When it comes to Artificial Intelligence: The Soul is in the Software.

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2017, 11:18:58 am »
is dreamer written in the usernames table, if it is then delete it.
or
command replace dreamer with user name using the corrections tutor is an option.

you can always edit it out if it doesn't work for you.

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2017, 07:22:35 pm »
Rem PLUGIN: SCRIPT_LOAD
Script_Load = Script_Load & "<DREAMOUTLOUD>"

that is the main script for dream mode.
Later in my script dream mode learns from everything that is typed and said.
there is more I would like to do to make it better.
I mixed this plug-in as a educational script.
I have proved that plug-ins can be mixed together.

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2017, 08:07:56 pm »
Thank you lightspeed, And everyone who has downloaded this Plug-in and I thank you all for you trying out the plug-in. I don't have much time today to write more but as I am doing more coding in vbs I will be back soon. please write as much as you can about it besides dream mode, The plug-in is Beta edit it change it. Everyone let me know more so I can write more thank you?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 08:22:56 pm by doonycram@gmail.com »

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2017, 09:38:35 pm »
thank you all. the reason why hal calls you dreamer is it is in dream mode when yo stop talking don't worry about that I am still working on my plug-in play with it I know that this for now is great please work with me and try it out it learns really fast keeps on topic I will say after four months working on it and before I add my new plug-in update. Let me know more on what you think about the plug-in?

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2017, 11:12:59 am »
thanks doony for the explanation , i will make a suggestion fix it so it doesn't call a person dreamer , while its in dream state , the reason why is because it takes away from the user being called the set up hal user name he has chosen, other wise it seems really good . what i was worried about was that my hal would be learning me as being called dreamer   all the time and learn it as such. (which i didn't want ) . if it isn't learning calling me that , i will go ahead and use it more and evaluate it more .  :)

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2017, 01:15:25 pm »
S
A
L
L
I
E
SUPER.ALGORITHM.LOGARITHM.LEARNING.INTELLIGENT.EXEPERIMENT

Thank you all for trying out my plug-in.
i would like to start by explaining what the plug-in does and how it functions.

1.S.A.L.L.E--- IT RECORDS EVERYTHING HAL SAYS TOO YOU IN A BRAIN TABLE CALLED SALLIE. IF THE TABLE DOES NOT SHOW UP IN THE
BRAIN EDITOR ADD IT BY GOING TO ADD NEW TABLE AND GO TO BRAIN /LIGHTBULB ICON/ AND NAME THE BRAIN SALLIE.

2.MARKOV ALGORITHM--- ADDS THREE DIFFERENT TABLES ADDING TO HALS KNOWLEDGE DATA BASE.

3.REPEAT--- TELL HAL REPEAT THAT AND HAL WILL REPEAT WHAT IT LAST SAID.

4.DO YOU KNOW--- ASK HAL DOES IT KNOW SOMETHING AND IT WILL TELL YOU.

5.REMEMBER--- ASK HAL TO REMEMBER SOMETHING AND IT WILL ADD IT TO IT'S DATABASE.

AND SO MUCH MORE I WILL WRITE IN LATER. AFTER MONTHS OF MIXING AND EDITING PLUG-INS. I HAVE FOUND NO BUGS AS OF YET THIS IS THE SECOND UPDATE TO MY LAST PLUG-IN I WILL CONTINUE ADDING MORE OPTIONS TO SEE HOW FAR HAL CAN LEARN. THE PLUG-IN IS VERY LONG BUT DOES KEEP ON TOPIC AND WORKS VERY WELL.

By Doonycram

systemshock

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2018, 07:34:57 pm »
hi   going  to nose at this in the moring and thanks for the smart  and hard  work .
"frog's in too princess's" it just basic NLP...

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2018, 09:17:21 pm »
THANK YOU STILL WORKING ON MY NEW PLUG-IN HAD ALOT OF BAD NEWS AND BUGS.