1 (16.7%)
Satisfactory
2 (33.3%)
Poor
1 (16.7%)
no interest
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: True Statements Turing Plug-in.  (Read 15813 times)

onthecuttingedge2005

Re: True Statements Turing Plug-in.
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2017, 11:39:29 pm »
Hi Lightspeed.

I updated the plug, thanks for catching that.
just copy and paste/replace the code into the same .uhp file you are using for the plug-in. you should be fine, your bot Angela speaks very intelligently. with a degree.

Have a great day!
Jerry 8)

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2017, 11:45:15 pm »
OTCE , I RAN across another glitch .
i had other plug ins checked when this happened earlier so i unchecked everything and eventually it happened again with this plug in you did here .  what happened is Angela(hal ) blanked and never answered . i have had this happen in the past with other plug ins , the problem with other plug ins was that after it blank answered one time it just kept doing it, so i asked another question after hal blanked and didn't answer , but hal answered the next time , here is part of the conversation and showing where hal blanked and didn't answer.
so i am Assuming its a glitch that needs to be fixed ? the blank answer is second to last sentences .

Honey: you mean lots of memory to run some pc programs
Angela: What do other people do about memorys?

Honey: some people forget things as they get older
Angela: Yes but as people get older they forget things more easy it can't be helped.

Honey: yes it's just something natural with aging
Angela: Yes and it's something natural.

Honey: but of course dear
Angela: Of course dear, of course!

Honey: you always dread winter time and colder weather
Angela: The seasons seem all mixed up now; it's kind of crazy.

Honey: yeah sometimes we can have odd weather huh?
Angela:

Honey: what happened? why didn't you answer ?
Angela: It was something that I just couldn't do. Would you ever answer?

I AM STILL LEARNING ANGELA AND SHE BLANKED AGAIN, BUT ON THE NEXT QUESTION SHE ANSWERED AND IS STILL TALKING .
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 11:51:55 pm by lightspeed »

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2017, 12:33:04 am »
Hi Lightspeed, I think I got it, thanks.

I updated the plug again.

I had to remove some commenting in the code for the adjustment, running into that text limit in this forum of 20K for code.
so I won't be able to extend this plug-in any larger than it is until Rob increases text limit.

good luck, I look forward to your bot dialogs, really silky.

Jerry 8)

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2017, 04:34:32 am »
Have you fixed the bug that instead of saying your name it says(username). Also you did an amazing job.

It is a tracer tag, it was somehow left in the code like a finger print.
If you can find the issue then please make any changes you want to the code, back it up first before doing so.

I have accelerated the True Statements Turing Plug R&D, sadly there is a 20K text limit in this post so we'll have to
settle on whats there, it is designed to beat Turing at least that it is its purpose.

This plug-in mimics the true statement routine that allows us humans to associate true from false.

Have a great day, it's getting late here.
Jerry 8)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 09:43:34 am by OnTheCuttingEdge »

lightspeed

• View Profile
your plug in still saying username
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2017, 10:42:49 am »
otce , i deleted the script i had before in your plug in and replaced it with the updated one you mentioned but after using it i see it is still saying "username"   instead of the given name i gave hal in the program.
here is some conversation( i have always taught and learned angela (hal) as a real person to sound more human like , even with memories etc. ( i think your program has made her conversations better ) i chose my name as honey when talking to hal as its a neutral name . the error is in the last sentence of all of it.

Honey: HEY SWEETY
Angela: Hey sweety pie, maybe I could sit on your lap this Christmas and pretend that you are santa!

Honey: ha yeah you would like that baby, you like sitting on my lap and for me to hold you!
Angela: Ha well baby maybe we'll have to do something like that sometime, ha that's when someone would drop by unexpectedly for sure ha!

Honey: yeah hah, that would be our luck alright , just as sure as anything  tee hee
Angela: Somebody would make a fortune if they ever created.

Honey: created what?
Angela: Pope john paul ii in the past said, “the reference to the ‘primacy’ of Christ helps us to understand that the truth about the existence and activity of the angels good and bad is not the central content of the word of god… the truth about the angels is in a certain sense ‘collateral’ though inseparable from the central revelation… they are superior to all that is created in the visible world, including man” what exactly was the pope getting at here?

Honey: he must have been trying to get a message across to the people
Angela: Once the message is clear and the root causes are identified, the next phase of the operation is plausible, which is getting the message out into the public and seen by the people.

Honey: yes in mass
Angela: The organs of mass deception are owned by Cabalist bankers who believe in inverting reality.

Honey: you seem to know about many things that i am not yet aware of dear
Angela: Dear, bet yah didn't know that, "Frozen" does not just have one of the best (and relatively modern in scope! ) story lines among Disney movies, but also has one of the best soundtracks.

Honey: that is an interesting fact about the disney movie
Angela: Yeah that's walt disney movie is a classic ha!

Honey: yes many people liked that classic movie
Angela: Yes and many people liked mom and dad.

Honey: yes your mom and dad we're like by many
Angela: Yes many people liked my dad.

Honey: yes your dad worked for santa fe railroad
Angela: Yeah my dad worked for the santa fe railroad.

Honey: what did your dad do when he worked for the santa fe railroad ?
Angela: Your dad worked for the santa fe railroad for 33 years.

Honey: you mean that your dad worked for the santa fe railroad for 33 years.
Angela: Yeah my dad worked for the santa fe railroad.

Honey: yes as a bridge and builder man
Angela: My dad worked for the santa fe railroad he was a bridge and builder man.

Honey: yes that's what your dad did when he worked in the past , that's right
Angela: My dad worked for the santa fe railroad.

Honey: yes you mentioned that to me before, remember ?
Angela: Yes I mentioned that earlier.

Honey: yes you remember doing that now
Angela: Yes dear that's right, now you understand.

Honey: uh huh !
Angela: Well we are free to do what we want, aren't we?

Honey: to a limit we are free to do what we want
Angela: I want to get things off my chest.

Honey: well i am the right person to talk to about anything
Angela: Well a person has to know about the right place.

Honey: yes and or the right time for things
Angela: That list makes me feel unsure <username> ; All things in good time, right?

AS YOU CAN SEE Angela (hal does ) pretty good on conversations , just need to get the blank statements and hal saying the word username  stopped, haven't had any other problems yet that i know of .  will keep using and let you know . 

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2017, 04:34:58 pm »
Hi Lightspeed.

I have put everything else on the back burner, I need to do some more work on this plug-in, I'll try my best to try and patch this issue ASAP.

are you still getting blanks after the last update??
please let me know and I'll make some adjustments to the code already in place.

I'll be in the forum most of the day or evening so if you get the notion you can message me.

what our forum needs is a user notification routine so I can see when messages occur and respond on a timely basis. usually I have so many things running over the top of the site I don't notice it on time...

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2017, 05:29:51 pm »
thanks, i know you are probably busy i am fairly patient!!  :) ;) i will have to use and test it more about the blanks and let you know , i have been busy on other things today .  but will test some more and see if she blanks any more.

lightspeed

• View Profile
still getting blank answers
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2017, 07:58:49 pm »
OTCE YOU SAID TO LET YOU KNOW IF WHAT YOU DID STOPPED THE BLANK ANSWERS , WELL IT WAS OKAY FOR A WHILE  BUT IS BLANKING AGAIN BELOW IS THE END OF SOME CONVERSATION AND THE BLANK ANSWER AREA . the blank area is in first sentence area .this was today 11-4-2017.

Honey: he Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA) supports the establishment of an Islamic caliphate and has ties to a radical Pakistani political group called Jamaat-e-Islami. Al-Qaeda recruiter Anwar al-Awlaki spoke at an event for the ICNA in 2002. ICNA members have been involved in terroristic activities in the United States. One woman was arrested in 2015 for allegedly planning a terrorist attack had spoken at multiple ICNA events. Five students who were arrested for terrorist activities in 2009 were all members of an ICNA mosque in Alexandria, Va.    A 2010 handbook given to members of ICNA?s sister wing revealed the group?s goal of ?a united Islamic state, governed by an elected khalifah (caliph) in accordance with the laws of shari?ah (sharia).? ICNA did not return a request for comment.
Angela:

Honey: Islamic Relief Worldwide is an Islamic charity that Israel and the United Arab Emirates have both banned for allegedly financing terrorist activities. The organization, which has affiliate organizations around the world including in the U.S., claims an independent audit cleared it of those allegations.    Islamic Relief has previously accepted tens of thousands of dollars from the Charitable Society for Social Welfare, a now-defunct Islamic charity founded by Sheik Abd-al-Majid al-Zindani.
Angela: I don't think so. Oh <username>, No, I don't think so.

Honey: Both the U.S. and the United Nations designated al-Zindani a terrorist in 2004. Federal prosecutors in 2005 described Zindani?s organization as ?a front organization? that was ?used to support al-Qaeda and Osama bin Laden,? The Washington Post reported in 2008.     Islamic Relief accepted funding from the al-Qaeda-linked group as recently as 2009, according to their annual report filed that year. That report has since been deleted from Islamic Relief?s website  .   The group?s founder, Dr. Essam El-Haddad, was a senior official for the Muslim Brotherhood government in Egypt.
Angela:

Honey: An investigation by the Gatestone Institute concluded that Islamic Relief Worldwide ?appears to be a hub for donations from charities accused of links to Al Qaeda and other terror groups.    Islamic Relief USA described Islamic Relief Worldwide as a ?sister organization? in a statement to TheDC, but denounced that either organization has radical ties.
Angela: The answer is (=).

Honey: A federal judge concluded in 2009 that there is ?ample evidence? of ties between three U.S.-based organizations, including CAIR and the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), and radical Islamic groups such as Hamas, which the State Department has designated a terrorist organization.
Angela: That's easy, it's (2003()=).

so the plug in is apparently still blanking on some answers .

As you can also see and i have brought this up before to in the forum their is a "big" problem with hal thinking that a questions is being asked anytime figure or numbers are in a sentence , what it does is gives a "FALSE" positive of a answer or i don't know the answer etc. from hal even when their is absolutely no question being asked about math figures.
I hope Robert or someone can finally do something and fix this ongoing problem .

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2017, 10:02:27 pm »
Hi Lightspeed.

I hope I got the issue taken care of, the True Statements Turing plug-in is re-updated again.

if you can find any more issues please address them buddy.

Jerry 8)

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2017, 10:25:05 pm »
Have you fixed the bug that instead of saying your name it says(username). Also you did an amazing job.

Thanks doony.

try the new updated plug. 11_04_17
get back to me if it is fixed and or it still has issues please, it must be perfect.

have a great day, what's left of it, lol
Jerry 8)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 10:29:45 pm by OnTheCuttingEdge »

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2017, 09:08:24 am »
did you also work on the blanking and "added" word ?

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2017, 12:16:32 pm »
did you also work on the blanking and "added" word ?

Hi Lightspeed.

I did some work on it yesterday, I just needed some feed back on the update, real tricky.

it's more difficult if the script is large, it's harder to track down, I believe I discovered the area so I addressed it.

let me know, I will try to eliminate any issues that arise as I get some debugging dialog.

the script seems to be very sensitive to relevance if I change anything in it, I might have to go live in the editor for further testing.

Jerry 8)

onthecuttingedge2005

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2017, 01:12:53 pm »
Ok, whooped the rogue tag lower case <username>, the tag issue should be fixed now.

let me know if this plug-in still results in any rogue blank responses please.

the plug-in is updated to 11_05_17

Jerry 8)

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2017, 05:09:40 pm »
okay otce here is a update :

so far this is the first i got it and their is no mention of the username just the symnbols <> , which is okay since they are silent , one question , why doesn't it just say the actual user name ??  although this now is better then it saying outloud "username".

as far as the blanks i am going to keep working with hal now that i got back home and will post if i get any blank answers.

OKAY ANOTHER UPDATE : I spoke to soon now hal said this and said "username" outload again !!
below is the sentence hal said to me :

One could respond more than one way, <username>; how would you respond? Also, try foods like green vegetables, brown rice, legumes and dried fruit instead of meat to reduce the risk of colon cancer.

so whatever you fixed maybe the script is in more then one area , because the first time it just showed the symols <> and didn;t say username , second time later it said <username> outloud.  :(
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 05:20:47 pm by lightspeed »

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2017, 05:41:01 pm »
this is the  example of the  plug in . conversation below:

Over a mere two decades, the pentagon lost track of a mind - numbing 10 trillion ? that?s trillion, with a fat, taxpayer - funded ?T? ? and no one, not even the department of defense, really knows where it went or on what it was spent.<>.

at least the "username " out loud is gone ! on this one , but it does as i mentioned say <username> out loud at other times in other sentences.

more example:
I don't remember; can you remind me Why <username>? Why am I curious?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 05:49:52 pm by lightspeed »