dupa

Author Topic: Brain in SQLite?  (Read 29668 times)

KnyteTrypper

• View Profile
    • http://www.knytetrypper.com/index.html
Brain in SQLite?
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2005, 08:50:12 am »
Good to see you, brother Spydaz. You've been missed around here.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Brain in SQLite?
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2005, 09:02:49 am »
Welcome back Leroy!
You've been missed!

Hope all's well with you.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

spydaz

• View Profile
    • http://www.spydazweb.co.uk/
Brain in SQLite?
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2005, 09:56:58 am »
Its all GOOD...
Ive been meditating... & researching ...

I also research a lot of religious data...

also been studying a bit of VB... & PHP ... data mining.

I have had a lot of time to think about hal lots of ideas from students.

Currently im pooling all of the new scripts and ideas off of the forum a long task. ready for my new site.... anybody that needs any of my old downloads can contact me EMAIL and i shall send it to them EMAIL (now hotmail has bigged up the mailbox...

thanks to all

juliamat

• View Profile
Brain in SQLite?
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2010, 02:40:18 am »
Ultra Hal Assistant is a comprehensive personal information manager that offers something unique, the ability to interact with you using perfect English. The program is really easy to use and fully customizable. It includes multiple skins to choose from as well as characters and voices  for your 3D animated digital secretary. You can type or directly talk to your assistant  who will remember and remind you of events appointments. You can also add entries in the calendar by hand and the secretary  will remind you of them as well.
get complete information microsoft certification

Bill819

• View Profile
Brain in SQLite?
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2010, 02:05:13 pm »
Spydaz
Several years ago a member did get Hal to use X10 and quite successfully if I remember correctly. IF you do a search available in the upper right hand corner you may be able to locate that information. I am just not sure how many years of information is kept there.

If I remember corretly X10 requifres some remote devices connected to each device that you want to be able to control via voice commands. I am sure it has been done, it is jsut that it may have been a little to advance for most users here.
Bill

Bill819

• View Profile
Brain in SQLite?
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2010, 05:07:56 pm »
Vonsmith
What a pleasant supprise to hear from you once again. It as been a very long time since you created your version of the XTF Hal brain and I had fun adding little functions to it. I hope you stick around for some time to come. Between Robert and you we made som nice additions to Hal and I hope it continues again.
Bill

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
Brain in SQLite?
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2010, 06:26:01 am »
Bill, just so you know - these posts are five years old - look at the dates...

They only got dredged up because this juliamat (probably a spammer) put that post in here.

But it would be nice to see VonSmith again I agree.

echoman

Brain in SQLite?
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2010, 10:26:46 am »
When I first came to this forum I would always see Art here and always enjoyed his posts but haven't seen him here for a very long time. I noticed his post above and wondered if anyone knew how he was? Also haven't seen One or a while.

freddy888

• View Profile
    • AiDreams
Brain in SQLite?
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2010, 12:40:19 pm »
Art is alive and well.  He doesn't come here any more though.  If you want to catch up with him he visits Ai Dreams fairly frequently.  As for One, I have no idea I am afraid.

echoman

Brain in SQLite?
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2010, 06:26:49 am »
I need to join your forum. Not sure why I haven't already. Thanks Freddy.

Spitfire2600

• View Profile
Re: Brain in SQLite?
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2015, 01:25:55 pm »
Did anyone ever make any more progress into this area? I ask because ConceptNet5 is an SQlite database packed with deductions and knowledge. HAL could be 50 times more intelligent, actual intelligence, not scripts or clunky fragmented sentences, with these databases.

http://conceptnet5.media.mit.edu/