dupa

Author Topic: Could this be the UltraHal we've been looking for?  (Read 6371 times)

RonG

• View Profile
Could this be the UltraHal we've been looking for?
« on: August 06, 2012, 12:10:49 pm »
Saw this today about Nuance's (Dragon folks) NINA product that is being made available for software developers.  Take a look at the video clip within the article...could this be the UltraHal we've been waiting for without the avatar?

Here is the link:  http://www.slashgear.com/nuances-nina-brings-siris-smarts-to-customer-service-apps-06241832/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+slashgear+%28SlashGear%29  

Yo

• View Profile
Re: Could this be the UltraHal we've been looking for?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 12:25:05 am »
I don't know if that's the UltraHal that can currently be afforded but a really nice one to dream about.  Liked the device as well, smooth, sleek and with with a sweet name like Nina, who will not like technology like that.  Cool post RonG.
Yo

Carl2

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 10:34:17 am »
Thanks for  putting that in, just got a Samsung android wifi tablet that says something about being compatable with Dragon. 
Carl2

MarkRobin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 03:20:09 am »
It's now working fine for me now on my HTC android phone. Thanks for the link. Indeed it is really helpful.

Carl2

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2013, 08:15:22 am »
  It took a while but I found it's in the Samsung android tablet I mentioned.  I've just begun using it in Twitter and was so surprised at the accuracy without setup or training.  The tablet has a very small screen keypad that's difficult to use so the vr is a great asset in the device.  Probably won't use it for banking purposes.
Carl2