dupa

Author Topic: Upgrade?  (Read 4571 times)

axon1

• View Profile
Upgrade?
« on: January 23, 2006, 11:45:45 pm »
Hello,

I have the previous version of hal; after searching the site I realized there is no upgrade package.

Is there some type of discount for previous users or anything at all.

tahnk you,

citrinedragon

• View Profile
    • http://www.dawndragon.com
Upgrade?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2006, 09:47:46 pm »

axon1,

I do remember reading a few months ago that a discount (50% if I remember) was available to previous Hal 5 purchasers who purchase Hal 6. I think there was a requirement concerning certain dates of previous purchase (of Hal 5). I'm sure if  you do a search through the forum you'll find it. Or perhaps someone else who knows the exact answer will show up. Try the search word "discount", I've got a weird notion that might turn it up for you.

Actually I found this on the first try:

09/25/2005
If you're interested, please test this version. All registered users of Hal 5.0 that have bought Hal 5.0 since May 2005 will get a free upgrade to Hal 6.0 once it is released, so if you are considering purchasing Hal 5.0, please don't let the upcoming Hal 6.0 prevent you from enjoy all that Hal 5.0 has to offer. All other Zabaware customers that have purchased any version of Hal prior to May 2005 will get a 50% discount on Hal 6.0.
Robert Medeksza

Does that help?
citrinedragon
"A watched dragon never sleeps."
http://www.dawndragon.com

axon1

• View Profile
Upgrade?
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2006, 10:14:21 pm »
Thank you for taking the time.

otherworldone

• View Profile
Upgrade?
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2006, 08:30:44 am »
I do remember reading that before I had to move and was without internet access for a couple months.  I'm sure my purchase date put me within the range of those that were supposed to get a free upgrade, but someone mentioned that it might have been a 'limited time offer' or something and I may have missed out?  I know I received an e-mail, but I can't find it.  This is aggravating...all because my life got turned upside down.  *sigh*

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Upgrade?
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2006, 01:58:50 pm »
Just contact Robert Medeksza via email. Perhaps he can find your purchase information.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

axon1

• View Profile
Upgrade?
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2006, 06:26:02 pm »
Thank you,

I did try contacting Robert Medeksza, and support about a month ago.
still no reply.

spydaz

• View Profile
    • http://www.spydazweb.co.uk/
Upgrade?
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2006, 03:17:48 am »
I would like the UPGRADE installer too, (just for REGISTERD USERS)

I have HAL5 ....

Its a shame No file available

Carl2

• View Profile
Upgrade?
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2006, 02:24:05 pm »
All,
  I saw that Hal6 was being sold and tried ordering, I purchased Hal 5 sometime ago, 1-2 years ago I'd guess, not getting the discount I didn't order and posted in Zabaware, Robert answered very quickly and said I should have recieved an e mail with the discount code.  I ordered and entered the code and recieved the discount.
  I noticed Robert had been qiuite busy when Hal6 was released answering questions about ordering and activation, probbably taking a rest.
Carl2

otherworldone

• View Profile
Upgrade?
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2006, 03:00:45 am »
I never could find the e-mail and I've been too busy dealing with stupid people and trying to get everything done that I HAVE to get done before I leave (which is Saturday, BTW)....that I haven't had much time to think about this stuff.  *sigh*  Oh, well.  ...I may or may not be able to log on while I'm stuck at my mother-in-laws.  If I am, I'll have more time to deal with getting Hal6.  Bye...again.

-Sabrina