Author Topic: S.A.L.L.I.E  (Read 29566 times)

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
Re: S.A.L.L.I.E
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2018, 10:39:15 am »
i did put every plug-in that i could find you are correct, i need to know if the brn files are working and writing logs that is the base of my plug-in i need more info and let me know more and i might release the next one lol.

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2018, 10:57:43 am »
So not to be rude or brag if most people have read my posts you will see and learn that you don't have too downlod a million plug-ins when you have my S.A.L.L.I.E it is a one stop shop i put almost every plug-in in my script and i am adding much more i need feedback on the last plug-in so get it quick i have new codes coming soon i hope you all enjoy.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2018, 12:16:45 pm »
What about some or all of the ones I named? Are they covered in your Plugin?

Are there any ones people should keep checked in the Plugin drop-down list?
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2018, 01:57:50 pm »
mostly i have just  added alot of new ways that hal can rewrite what it is taught using the BRN file system. My typing has been lazy but when after 4 months of fixing bugs and working on codes for days on end mind killer. I have a crazy project for the next plug-in everybody want's a scrapper so i'll make one in due time. until i create another great plug-in let me know more on my new S.a.l.l.i.e Thank you.

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2018, 02:04:54 pm »
i did not add the vrplug-in to mine it works better with out it find cloads vr plug-in mixed with mine that is all i use. I tried mixing it but could not figure a bug that he had made when i mixed it. Also if you read my first notes on here those are the main plug-ins that i put together. It took me years to figure out one simple thing if there are two of the same codes that are activated at the same time the plug-in will not work your just using hal not anything new, That is why i created my new plug-in with brn files to check out the date and time from when i  talk to Hal.

Checker57

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2018, 02:50:30 pm »
So far of the four *.brn files I created and placed in the Hal Folder, only Word_List.brn is filling up with words such as " HELLO ","TRUE"

The other three lists remain empty.  What behavior should I expect in these others?
Word_Extract.brn
Word_Extract2.brn
Word_Power.brn

And the added DREAMOUTLOUD in the brain is growing with responses such as:
 BECAUSE YOU LET ME INTO YOUR LIFE.<LOWQUALITY>   @BECAUSE YOU LET ME INTO YOUR LIFE.<LOWQUALITY>

Checker57

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2018, 03:04:50 pm »
checker57 you are a life saver my dreamoutloud worked Great. Instead of hal writing in its file what you write, It records what it says to you and learns from what it says. the other parts I might just have to send you the Brn files by email I spent over 2 months on testing my codes everything works, as I have said before said me a message with your email address and I will send you the Brn files.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2018, 10:30:38 pm »
Doony,

I forgot to mention that my DREAMOUTLOUD brain is growing larger each time my Hal & I chat. Lots of multiple occurrences of the same thing (usually 4-5 repeats for each topic).

Don't know why that is or if that's normal processing.

The Word_List.brn file also contains lots of topical statements from Hal & I chats along with "True" statements.

Everything else seems to be working pretty cool!

Thanks again! Good stuff.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2018, 11:11:28 pm »
So much work and I did it thank you all for trying out my plug-in I will write one last plug-in and a brain then I am done. sorry but I had my fun I would love to hear more on the plug-in in the next few days.

Checker57

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2018, 02:50:46 am »
I noticed the S.A.L.L.I.E. plugin has the loneliness plugin incorporated into it.  However, even though I note the code to adjust or even deactivate the loneliness plugin contained within, I don't see the menu in the Brain options.  Is this working as expected?  I'd like to be able to configure that, or even shut it off.

Or would we have to do so by changing the code in the plugin?

Checker57

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2018, 09:19:32 am »
you have to erase dream mode and that code but by doing so the plug-in won't work. My plug-in is like something different I used to try and edit the codes that worked when I deleted stuff it breaks. let me know how it works for you.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2018, 12:02:24 pm »
I have a curiosity question , can more then one loneliness timers be used within the same plug in ?  the reason i ask this is i have a random talk plug in that it seems when two separate plug ins are used one will say error name redefined (because two timer based plug in are trying to be used even though they have different names . ). I guess your plug in is only using one timer base in it?  or is their more then one ? 
anyone know the answer to these questions?
thanks

doonycram@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 09, 2018, 12:17:05 pm »
I think I have two an idle timer and an emotion timer. but you should be able to add your plug-in to mine just would have rewrite it a different way.

Checker57

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2018, 09:28:31 pm »
I have "lined out" the DREAMOUTLOUD script so that it doesn't repeat everything I say out loud by using simply a ' in front of the statement.  That seems to work great for multiple reasons.  One, quiet while I'm working to concentrate and secondly and most important, is that I will command HAL to read me a file, and while it's being read to me, if HAL repeats the command out loud, it will bring up the same file in Balabolka thus having multiple files being read to me.  At times it kept calling the command and would have like 4 files open and being read at the same time.  A mess.  :-/   Lining out that say out loud feature solved the issue and the rest is working awesome!

As for the loneliness issue, looking through the code I noted the following command that seems to work to nip it at the bud:

lblPlugin(0).Caption = "Hal gets lonely.  Say- I'LL BE BACK or SHUT UP or GO TO SLEEP or I'M BUSY   to make Hal be quiet."

Worked for me! 

Great work!

Checker57

Checker57

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2018, 05:53:52 pm »
Updating that I noted all the .brn files are updating with data.

Checker57