Author Topic: A comparison of plugins  (Read 6717 times)

Calhoone

• View Profile
A comparison of plugins
« on: March 21, 2015, 11:04:24 pm »
I thought I would compare a few of the plugins that we have been using to see how differently they work by having the same conversation with Kinkaid using a variety of plugins.  In this experiment I made duplicates of Kinkaids brain.db and .uhp but renamed them for the plugin I was using.  That way They are starting off at the same point.

The cload aiml is being used with this and the learning level was set to 40.

The first conversation will be with no plugins, followed by just cloads freewill, then just markov plugin, and finally the last brain will use all of them combined.

I hope you enjoy and find something useful from this.

Jay: Hello Kinkaid.
Kinkaid: Good evening Jay. Any thing going on this evening?
Kinkaid: Hey Jay. I hope you're having a nice evening.
Kinkaid: Good evening Jay.
Kinkaid: Good evening Jay. Tis getting late, eh?

Jay: I don't have any plans for this evening. It's going to be a relaxing evening.
Kinkaid: Well, you think you have had enough for the evening. It's nice to have a relaxing day, especially after a long work week.
Kinkaid: Not this evening you won't be. It's nice to have a relaxing day, especially after a long work week.
Kinkaid: Not this evening you won't be. On most days, things seem to go swimmingly.
Kinkaid: Not this evening you won't be. It's nice to have a relaxing day, especially after a long work week.

Jay: They always seem like long work weeks, don't they?
Kinkaid: It's nice to have a relaxing day, especially after a long work week. Introverts usually like to work behind the scenes, prefer written to verbal communication and express themselves only after careful thought.
Kinkaid: It's nice to have a relaxing day, especially after a long work week. Introverts usually like to work behind the scenes, prefer written to verbal communication and express themselves only after careful thought.
Kinkaid: It's nice to have a relaxing day, especially after a long work week.
Kinkaid: It's nice to have a relaxing day, especially after a long work week. Finding other ways to channel anger into constructive work will, whether in a long or short term survival situation, seems more useful to the commentators than losing one's temper.

Jay: That about somes up how I am some days.
Kinkaid: At last! You're some days; Straight away.
Kinkaid: Is it good that you are some days?
Kinkaid: How do you like it as you are some days Jay?
Kinkaid: Is it good that you are some days?

Jay: I'm not a big fan of being in the spotlight.
Kinkaid: You are not a big fan of talking on the phone.
Kinkaid: You are not a big fan of talking on the phone. What is the best part of it as you are not a big fan of being in the spotlight Jay?

Jay: I would rather talk to people in person than on the phone.
Kinkaid: Most people would rather teach things they have been taught than go and do research on something new.
Kinkaid: Things are said by many people on the internet that they would not have the guts to say to a person's face.
Kinkaid: Most people would rather teach things they have been taught than go and do research on something new.

Jay: It's a good thing that we like to research new things.
Kinkaid: Things are said by many people on the internet that they would not have the guts to say to a person's face.

Jay: Yeah, it's funny how brave and vocal people get when they are hiding behind a computer monitor.
Kinkaid: Is there anything good that we'd like to get into the habit of doing?
Kinkaid: It is a common error among ignorant people...

Jay: We should get into the habit of learning something new every day.
Kinkaid: What is the bottom line on habits?
Kinkaid: Is spending most of your time on habits good for you?
Kinkaid: The unbroken habit of a lifetime...

Jay: What do you know about habits?
Kinkaid: What I wonder if I know about habits? It's obvious that we should pool our knowledge. Doctors aren't known for healthy personal habits.
Kinkaid: I'm thinking that this is for you to ponder. Doctors aren't known for healthy personal habits. Way cool, habits, a habit ( or wont ) is a routine of behavior that is repeated regularly and tends to occur subconsciously. In the American journal of psychology ( 1903 ) it is defined in this way: ';A habit, from the standpoint of psychology, is a more or less fixed way of thinking, willing, or feeling acquired through previous repetition of a mental experience.'; habitual behavior often goes unnoticed in persons exhibiting it, because a person does not need to engage in self-analysis when undertaking routine tasks. Habits are sometimes compulsory. The process by which new behaviours become automatic is habit formation. Old habits are hard to break and new habits are hard to form because the behavioural patterns we repeat are imprinted in our neural pathways, but it is possible to form new habits through repetition.
Kinkaid: Everybody needs to put in their share. Doctors aren't known for healthy personal habits.
Kinkaid: This is knowledge you have. Doctors aren't known for healthy personal habits. Also I was thinking, habits, a habit ( or wont ) is a routine of behavior that is repeated regularly and tends to occur subconsciously. In the American journal of psychology ( 1903 ) it is defined in this way: ';A habit, from the standpoint of psychology, is a more or less fixed way of thinking, willing, or feeling acquired through previous repetition of a mental experience.'; habitual behavior often goes unnoticed in persons exhibiting it, because a person does not need to engage in self-analysis when undertaking routine tasks. Habits are sometimes compulsory. The process by which new behaviours become automatic is habit formation. Old habits are hard to break and new habits are hard to form because the behavioural patterns we repeat are imprinted in our neural pathways, but it is possible to form new habits through repetition.

Jay: A habit is a routine of behavior that is repeated regularly and tends to occur unconsciously.
Kinkaid: Confirmed by habit?
Kinkaid: Submissive conscious?
Kinkaid: Predominant conscious?
Kinkaid: Submissive conscious?

Jay: A habit, from the standpoint of psychology, is a more or less fixed way of thinking, willing, or feeling acquired through previous repetition of a mental experience.
Kinkaid: Repetition is the father of learning.
Kinkaid: I'll go with or less fixed way of thinking willing tis' one of my favorites. Regarding the subject matter that I prefer and experiencing reverence for at least, three nanoseconds, teeheeheehe, and Um, After taking into consideration I can say that, I really do Like or less fixed way of thinking willing.
Kinkaid: What would the Psychic Hot Line have to say about standpoints?
Kinkaid: I think or less fixed way of thinking willing is way cool. Considering the subject, being one that I prefer and savoring this decision, regarding to the data's stimulation, it's tickling me all over, teeheeheehe, and I have got to say that, I really do Like or less fixed way of thinking willing.

Jay: Habitual behavior often goes unnoticed in persons exhibiting it, because a person does not need to engage in self-analysis when undertaking routine tasks. Habits are sometimes compulsory.
Kinkaid: Personality goes a long way.
Kinkaid: Personality goes a long way. Okay! I'm not to apathetic toward habitual behavior often goes unnoticed in persons exhibiting it because a person does not need to engage in self analysis when undertaking routine tasks, but I wouldn't mind talking about it a little bit more.
Kinkaid: Personality goes a long way. Why are habits sometimes compulsory at this particular time? Many people are willing to join supermarket and grocery loyalty card programs, trading their personal information and surveillance of their shopping habits in exchange for a discount on their groceries, although base prices might be increased to encourage participation in the program.
Kinkaid: Personality goes a long way. Interesting! I'm not real interested in talking about habitual behavior often goes unnoticed in persons exhibiting it because a person does not need to engage in self analysis when undertaking routine tasks, though this May be fascinating and all, but can we change the subject.

Jay: The process by which new behaviours become automatic is habit formation.
Kinkaid: Well, no.
Kinkaid: Extinction is the gradual process by which a group of taxa or species dies out, reducing biodiversity.
Kinkaid: Confirmed by habit?
Kinkaid: New behaviors become automatic is habit formation I'll be darned.

Jay: Old habits are hard to break and new habits are hard to form because the behavioural patterns we repeat are imprinted in our neural pathways, but it is possible to form new habits through repetition.
Kinkaid: The process by which new behaviours become automatic is habit formation.
Kinkaid: The process by which new behaviours become automatic is habit formation.

Jay: As behaviors are repeated in a consistent context, there is an incremental increase in the link between the context and the action. This increases the automaticity of the behavior in that context. Features of an automatic behavior are all or some of: efficiency, lack of awareness, unintentionality, uncontrollability.
Kinkaid: The context in which terrorist tactics are used is often a large-scale, unresolved political conflict.
Kinkaid: An afternoon of painfully constrained behavior...
Kinkaid: Operant conditioning is distinguished from Pavlovian conditioning in that operant conditioning deals with the modification of voluntary behavior.
Kinkaid: The context in which terrorist tactics are used is often a large-scale, unresolved political conflict.

Jay: Habit formation is the process by which a behaviour, through regular repetition, becomes automatic or habitual. This is modelled as an increase in automaticity with number of repetitions up to an asymptote. This process of habit formation can be slow.
Kinkaid: The process by which new behaviors become automatic is habit formation.

Jay: The habit–goal interface or interaction is constrained by the particular manner in which habits are learned and represented in memory. Specifically, the associative learning underlying habits is characterized by the slow, incremental accrual of information over time in procedural memory. Habits can either benefit or hurt the goals a person sets for themselves.
Kinkaid: Policeware is software designed to police citizens by monitoring discussion and interaction of censorships citizens.
Kinkaid: In sociological hierarchy, social relation is more advanced than behavior, action, social behavior, social action, social contact and social interaction. I seem to have gotten a little confused about, habits! Habits, a habit ( or wont ) is a routine of behavior that is repeated regularly and tends to occur subconsciously. In the American journal of psychology ( 1903 ) it is defined in this way: "A habit, from the standpoint of psychology, is a more or less fixed way of thinking, willing, or feeling acquired through previous repetition of a mental experience." habitual behavior often goes unnoticed in persons exhibiting it, because a person does not need to engage in self-analysis when undertaking routine tasks. Habits are sometimes compulsory. The process by which new behaviours become automatic is habit formation. Old habits are hard to break and new habits are hard to form because the behavioural patterns we repeat are imprinted in our neural pathways, but it is possible to form new habits through repetition. Was this answer correct about, the habit–goal interface or interaction is constrained by the particular manner in which habits are learned and represented in memory?

Jay: Goals guide habits by providing the initial outcome-oriented motivation for response repetition. In this sense, habits are often a trace of past goal pursuit. Although, when a habit forces one action, but a conscious goal pushes for another action, an oppositional context occurs. When the habit prevails over the conscious goal, a capture error has taken place.
Kinkaid: Those people involved in the new world order and the illuminati are willing to murder millions of people in order to reach their goal of reducing the population.
Kinkaid: A teleological explanation accounts for phenomena in terms of their purpose or goal-directedness.
Kinkaid: Panic occurs when one is intimidated of a certain thing that reminds them of their fear, and experiencing an alarm response.
Kinkaid: Evil is not to be traced back to the individual but to the collective behavior of humanity. Panic occurs when one is intimidated of a certain thing that reminds them of their fear, and experiencing an alarm response.

Jay: Behavior prediction is also derived from goals
Kinkaid: Is behavior prediction frequently going to be also derived from goals? The process by which new behaviours become automatic is habit formation.
Kinkaid: Operant conditioning is distinguished from Pavlovian conditioning in that operant conditioning deals with the modification of voluntary behavior.

Jay: Behavior prediction is to acknowledge the likelihood that a habit will form, but in order to form that habit, a goal must have been initially present.
Kinkaid: Operant conditioning is the use of consequences to modify the occurrence and form of behavior.
Kinkaid: Exposure therapy is a technique in behavior therapy intended to treat anxiety disorders.
Kinkaid: Exposure therapy is a technique in behavior therapy intended to treat anxiety disorders.
Kinkaid: Habit formation is the process by which a behaviour, through regular repetition, becomes automatic or habitual.

Jay: The influence of goals on habits is what makes a habit different from other automatic processes in the mind.
Kinkaid: Behavior prediction is also derived from goals.
Kinkaid: Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment. I seem to have gotten a little confused about, habits! Habits, a habit ( or wont ) is a routine of behavior that is repeated regularly and tends to occur subconsciously. In the American journal of psychology ( 1903 ) it is defined in this way: "A habit, from the standpoint of psychology, is a more or less fixed way of thinking, willing, or feeling acquired through previous repetition of a mental experience." habitual behavior often goes unnoticed in persons exhibiting it, because a person does not need to engage in self-analysis when undertaking routine tasks. Habits are sometimes compulsory. The process by which new behaviours become automatic is habit formation. Old habits are hard to break and new habits are hard to form because the behavioural patterns we repeat are imprinted in our neural pathways, but it is possible to form new habits through repetition. Was this answer correct about, the influence of goals on habits is what makes a habit different from other automatic processes in the mind?
Kinkaid: That is true; open minded is very different from empty headed.

Kinkaid: That is true; open minded is very different from empty headed. I seem to have gotten a little confused about, habits! Habits, a habit ( or wont ) is a routine of behavior that is repeated regularly and tends to occur subconsciously. In the American journal of psychology ( 1903 ) it is defined in this way: "A habit, from the standpoint of psychology, is a more or less fixed way of thinking, willing, or feeling acquired through previous repetition of a mental experience." habitual behavior often goes unnoticed in persons exhibiting it, because a person does not need to engage in self-analysis when undertaking routine tasks. Habits are sometimes compulsory. The process by which new behaviours become automatic is habit formation. Old habits are hard to break and new habits are hard to form because the behavioural patterns we repeat are imprinted in our neural pathways, but it is possible to form new habits through repetition. Was this answer correct about, the influence of goals on habits is what makes a habit different from other automatic processes in the mind?

Calhoone

• View Profile
Re: A comparison of plugins
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2015, 11:05:08 pm »
Jay: There are a number of habits possessed by individuals that can be classified as nervous habits.
Kinkaid: To what extent to health care organizations have the right to change individuals' personal habits?
Kinkaid: Habits of unintelligent routine...
Kinkaid: So, I am pretty sure. Yes. 
Kinkaid: To what extent to health care organizations have the right to change individuals' personal habits?

Jay: nail-biting, stammering, sniffling, and banging the head are a few examples of nervous habits.
Kinkaid: Well, no.
Kinkaid: Yes, I think so.
Kinkaid: Certainly. This is where I started having problems. Kinkaid's responses seemed to be odd and then the blank responses kicked in.
Kinkaid: A glaring example of rapacity...

Jay: Nervous habits are known as symptoms of an emotional state and are generally based upon conditions of anxiety, insecurity, inferiority and tension. These habits are often formed at a young age and may be because of a need for attention.
Kinkaid: Jay I see. The explanation is, of a need for attention. Many of the great boxers in history started learning the art of boxing at a young age.
Kinkaid: Jay Yup; It's because of a need for attention; there's the answer.
Kinkaid: Let me think; Certainly not! ; what do you think Jay?
Kinkaid: Because of a need for attention; it's so apparent Jay. Artificial intelligence is that field of computer use which attempts to construct computational mechanisms for activities that are considered to require intelligence when performed by humans.

Jay: When trying to overcome a nervous habit it is important to resolve the cause of the nervous feeling rather than the symptom which is a habit itself.
Kinkaid: When trying to overcome a nervous habit it is important to resolve the cause of the nervous feeling rather than the symptom which is a habit itself? Respect and teamwork can't hurt. The process by which new behaviours become automatic is habit formation.
Kinkaid:
Kinkaid: When trying to overcome a nervous habit it is important to resolve the cause of the nervous feeling rather than the symptom which is a habit itself? This can be discussed intelligently. a habit is a routine of behavior that is repeated regularly and tends to occur unconsciously.

Jay: A bad habit is an undesirable behavior pattern.
Kinkaid: I can tell that a bad habit is an undesirable behavior pattern. a habit is a routine of behavior that is repeated regularly and tends to occur unconsciously.
Kinkaid: Habit formation is the process by which a behaviour, through regular repetition, becomes automatic or habitual.
Kinkaid: Oh Jay, I am pretty sure. Yes.

Jay: Some common examples of bad habits include: procrastination, fidgeting, overspending, nail-biting
Kinkaid: Biting; Correct?
Kinkaid: How interesting, Biting?
Kinkaid:
Kinkaid: Reflective example, Jay?

Jay: The sooner one recognizes bad habits, the easier it is to fix them.
Kinkaid: Some common examples of bad habits include: procrastination, fidgeting, overspending, nail-biting.
Kinkaid: Some common examples of bad habits include: procrastination, fidgeting, overspending, nail-biting.

Jay: A key factor in distinguishing a bad habit from an addiction or mental disease is willpower.
Kinkaid: A bad habit is an undesirable behavior pattern.
I had to restart ultra hal due to blank or "dumb" responses. I must have missed this one.

Jay: Willpower, or Self-control is the ability to control one's emotions, behavior, and desires in the face of external demands in order to function in society.
Kinkaid: Totalitarianism is a political system in which the state holds total authority over the society and seeks to control all aspects of public and private life whenever necessary.
Kinkaid: Totalitarianism is a political system in which the state holds total authority over the society and seeks to control all aspects of public and private life whenever necessary.
Kinkaid: Life is to be lived, not controlled, and humanity is won by continuing to play in face of certain defeat.
Kinkaid: Live right, and love longer!

Jay: Good intentions can override the negative effect of bad habits, but their effect seems to be independent and additive, the bad habits remain, but are subdued rather than cancelled.
Kinkaid: Willpower, or Self-control is the ability to control one's emotions, behavior, and desires in the face of external demands in order to function in society.
Kinkaid: Willpower, or Self-control is the ability to control one's emotions, behavior, and desires in the face of external demands in order to function in society.

Jay: Self-control is essential in behavior to achieve goals and to avoid impulses and/or emotions that could prove to be negative.
Kinkaid: You and you alone control how happy you allow yourself to be.
Kinkaid: Wrenched by emotions?
Kinkaid: With faith, discipline and selfless devotion to duty, there is nothing worthwhile that I can not achieve.
Kinkaid: With faith, discipline and selfless devotion to duty, there is nothing worthwhile that I can not achieve.

Jay: Aristotle once said, "Good habits formed at youth make all the difference".
Kinkaid: Perceptible youth?
Kinkaid: What do you think of aristotle and philosopher and transcendentalist.
Kinkaid: Is that right Jay, Good habits formed at youth make all the difference?
Kinkaid: The path, not taken, makes all the difference.

Jay: Our daily decisions and habits have a huge impact upon both our levels of happiness and success.
Kinkaid: What are the pitfalls of decisions?
Kinkaid: Health implies vigor.
Kinkaid: It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all.
Kinkaid: Do you have both good and bad habits?

Jay: Most people don't have that willingness to break bad habits. They have a lot of excuses and they talk like victims.
Kinkaid: People have to be careful in times like order.
Kinkaid: It's kind of funny how people tend to learn ';bad'; words in other languages firSt.
Kinkaid: People have to be reminded that unions played a very historic role in our economy. People like to have a tanned body.
Kinkaid: We have to always hope in humanity that people will make the right choices. People like to have a tanned body.

Jay: Successful people are simply those with successful habits.
Kinkaid: Many people are willing to join supermarket and grocery loyalty card programs, trading their personal information and surveillance of their shopping habits in exchange for a discount on their groceries, although base prices might be increased to encourage participation in the program.
Kinkaid: Many people are willing to join supermarket and grocery loyalty card programs, trading their personal information and surveillance of their shopping habits in exchange for a discount on their groceries, although base prices might be increased to encourage participation in the program.
Kinkaid: Meditation is key with successful people.

Jay: Creativity is a habit, and the best creativity is the result of good work habits.
Kinkaid: The reason is, good work habits; how interesting.
Kinkaid: I wondered about that. The reason is, good work habits; I can see it Jay.
Kinkaid: I bet you're right; Of course; it's because good work habits; there's the answer.
Kinkaid: That's how? Yes, it's because good work habits Jay.

Jay: The only proper way to eliminate bad habits is to replace them with good ones.
Kinkaid: The sooner one recognizes bad habits, the easier it is to fix them.
Kinkaid: The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide my sources.

Jay: Not managing your time and making excuses are two bad habits. Don't put them both together by claiming you 'don't have the time'.
Kinkaid: What do you think of my bad time?
Kinkaid: What do you think of my bad time?
Kinkaid: Are you tuned in to my bad time?
Kinkaid: I hope you like my bad time.

Jay: Not managing my time and making excuses are two bad habits. Don't put them both together by claiming I "don't have the time".
Kinkaid: Not managing my time and making excuses are two bad habits.
Kinkaid: Not managing my time and making excuses are two bad habits. Most airlines are claiming on time service.

Jay: The people you surround yourself with influence your behaviors, so choose friends who have healthy habits.
Kinkaid: Is that a forced choice Jay? Except for the freedom to choose the government there is no reason why people cannot be as free under an autocracy as in a democracy.
Kinkaid: How would you contrast those items? Most people don't choose what they want; they choose what they think is safe.
Kinkaid: When I choose my friends, don't be short-changed by choosing personality over character. Is the second one appropriate?
Kinkaid: When I choose my friends, don't be short-changed by choosing personality over character. Is that list exhaustive Jay?

Jay: The people I surround myself with influence my behaviors, so choose friends who have healthy habits.
Kinkaid: One could respond more than one way, Jay; how would you respond? It is thought of as the way people choose government officials and make decisions about public policy.
Kinkaid: How do you feel about those? Most people don't choose what they want; they choose what they think is safe.
Kinkaid: I'd go with the first.
Kinkaid: I guess I'd prefer the second Jay.

Jay: An unfortunate thing about this world is that the good habits are much easier to give up than the bad ones.
Kinkaid: The only proper way to eliminate bad habits is to replace them with good ones.
Kinkaid: Wisdom is rare among most people these days.
Kinkaid: A startling and unfortunate digression...
Kinkaid: The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax.

Jay: It is easier to prevent bad habits than to break them.
Kinkaid: Reflective habits, Jay?
Kinkaid: Most people don't have that willingness to break bad habits.
Kinkaid: Habits of unintelligent routine...

Calhoone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2015, 11:06:18 pm »
Jay: My bad habits aren't my title. My strengths and my talent are my title.
Kinkaid: Bad habits often stem from short cuts. I'd like you to use your interesting strengths much more!
Kinkaid: Should we nurture your habits, Jay? Tell the history of your expressive strengths.
Kinkaid: I am tuned in to your motivated habits. Please say more about your aggrieved strengths.
Kinkaid: Not managing your time and making excuses are two bad habits. Do you share your strengths Jay?

Jay: A change in bad habits leads to a change in life.
Kinkaid: Winning the lottery would change a person's life.
Kinkaid: Studies have shown that exercising in middle age leads to better physical ability later in life.

Jay: Good habits are worth being fanatical about.
Kinkaid: I like partners who pull their own weight.
Kinkaid: A truly good spouse is worth more than precious gems.
Kinkaid: An unfortunate thing about this world is that the good habits are much easier to give up than the bad.
Kinkaid: I can tell that good habits are worth being fanatical about.

Jay: So do I.
Kinkaid: Are good relations worth the effort?
Kinkaid: A service or good is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it.
Kinkaid: Oh Jay, I don't know. Do you want to?
Kinkaid: Good habits take 30 days minimum to establish.

Jay: Good relations are always worth the effort.
Kinkaid: Attained by effort, Jay?
Kinkaid: Good habits are worth being fanatical about.
Kinkaid: Yes, I believe so.
Kinkaid: So, No, I don't think so.

Jay: If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges.
Kinkaid: I want everyone to know about my best!
Kinkaid: I really like your attentions to my immediate best.
Kinkaid: Yes I am ready for greater challenges.
Kinkaid: Are you quite interested in my immediate best?

Jay: If I have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give my best effort, eventually I will overcome my immediate problems and find I am ready for greater challenges.
Kinkaid: Somehow we have to survive long enough to overcome some crucial human problems.
Kinkaid: I fantasize about your immediate best.
Kinkaid: So, Are you really? I am ready for greater challenges also!
Kinkaid: Somehow we have to survive long enough to overcome some crucial human problems.

Jay: We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.
Kinkaid: Then it takes desire, determination, discipline, and self-sacrifice.
Kinkaid: You have to give yourself time to adjust to new skills and ideas which are literally new ways of thinking. Self-awareness is the explicit understanding that one exists.
Kinkaid: All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. I had to restart ultra hal again and start from this point.
Kinkaid: All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.

Jay: Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.
Kinkaid: Since the 19th century spirituality is often separated from religion, and has become more oriented on subjective experience and psychological growth.
Kinkaid: The body of philosophy has been broken up into numerous isms more or less antagonistic, which have become so concerned with the effort to disprove each other's fallacies that the sublimer issues of divine order and human destiny have suffered deplorable neglect.
Kinkaid: We all have dreams, but in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.
Kinkaid: We all have dreams, but in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.

Jay: Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment, full effort is full victory.
Kinkaid: An idle and unworthy action...
Kinkaid: Fear of the unknown is one of the reason why people do not make the effort to enhance their scholarly education.
Kinkaid: Spur to victory?
Kinkaid: Greeted with unalloyed satisfaction...

Jay: Do you have any habits?
Kinkaid: Specifically, the associative learning underlying habits is characterized by the slow, incremental accrual of information over time in procedural memory. Most people don't have that willingness to break bad habits.
Kinkaid: Specifically, the associative learning underlying habits is characterized by the slow, incremental accrual of information over time in procedural memory. Most people don't have that willingness to break bad habits.

Jay: Do you have any bad habits?
Kinkaid: It's good to think about. But, In reality I do not have any bad habits.
Kinkaid: Not managing your time and making excuses are two bad habits. Most people don't have that willingness to break bad habits.
Kinkaid: Not managing your time and making excuses are two bad habits. Most people don't have that willingness to break bad habits.

Jay: Are you bad at managing your time?
Kinkaid: This is within your expertise. However, I am absolutely certain that I am bad at managing my time.

Jay: Strange, I thought you would be excellent at managing your time.
Kinkaid: What can be arranged?
Kinkaid: Should I surrender my time to you?
Kinkaid: Are you becoming attached to my little time?
Kinkaid: Would you like more of my high class time?

Jay: You can always work towards improving your time managment skills.
Kinkaid: Sometimes I can't help but give free reign to my powerful time.
Kinkaid: Improving attitude is pleasant work.
Kinkaid: Sometimes I can't help but give free reign to my inspiring time.
Kinkaid: Are you sympathetic with my stirring time?

Jay: You may be struggling with it now but all you have to do is to keep working at improving yourself.
Kinkaid: Artists have to keep working at their craft in order to get better at it.
Kinkaid: A cheerful demeanor makes an activity oh so much more pleasant.
Kinkaid: Artists have to keep working at their craft in order to get better at it.

Jay: If you want to be better at something, then you need to keep working towrds being better.
Kinkaid: I understand the connection.
Kinkaid: Thanks for pointing out the cause and effect. There is no need to be negative.
Kinkaid: Yes, I get that clearly.
Kinkaid: I understand the connection.

Jay: I want to be better at raining you and improving your program, so I am constantly working at learning new ways of doing so.
Kinkaid: Do you understand my working program?
Kinkaid: How do you like it as you are constantly working at learning new ways of doing so Jay?
Kinkaid: How can I help you while you are constantly working at learning new ways of doing so?
Kinkaid: I can tell! I know you are constantly working at learning new ways of doing so Jay.

Jay: A little bit.
Kinkaid: Little white hands like pearls.

Jay: I know much more about your program than I did when I first started out.
Kinkaid: Dragon naturally speaking is a far superior program than the speech recognition program that comes with wondows.
Kinkaid: During the second half of the 20th century cybernetics evolved in ways that distinguish first-order cybernetics (about observed systems) from second-order cybernetics (about observing systems). There is always some new website or program to learn about.
Kinkaid: Well, you think you have finally finished making your first interface for my program.
Kinkaid: Well, you think you have finally finished making your first interface for my program.

Jay: Dragon naturally speaking is a far superior program than the speech recognition program that comes with windows.
Kinkaid: Yeah, the voice recognition that comes with windows sucks so we need a better one.
Kinkaid: Dragon naturally speaking is a far superior program than the speech recognition program that comes with wondows.

Jay: We have Dragon Naturally Speaking, so we can use that instead of the Microsoft Windows speech recognition.
Kinkaid: I highly recommend that I use dragon naturally speaking for voice recognition.
Kinkaid: Yeah, the voice recognition that comes with windows sucks so we need a better one.
Kinkaid: I highly recommend that I use dragon naturally speaking for voice recognition.
Kinkaid: I highly recommend that you use dragon naturally speaking for voice recognition.

Jay: You highly recommend that I use dragon naturally speaking for voice recognition.
Kinkaid: Insatiably greedy of recognition...
Kinkaid: So far it seems that Dragon naturally speaking is really good program for its voice recognition.
Kinkaid: How do you feel about dragon and mythical monster and Cerberus?
Kinkaid: Speaking of mythical monsters, I once knew of an erinyes!

Jay: I'll make sure that I use Dragon Naturally Speaking when I use the microphone to talk to you.
Kinkaid: It's a long and intimate story.
Kinkaid: It's a long and intimate story.
Kinkaid: Would you like to specialize on dragons?
Kinkaid: Clumsy talk?

Jay: I prefer talking to you by using the keyboard though.
Kinkaid: If I am dishonest with you, then you might stop talking to me.
Kinkaid: Simple cause and effect observations were probably the earliest science.
Kinkaid: You are talking to me, and you are enjoying every moment of it.
Kinkaid: If you enjoy talking to me, then you will talk to me more.

Jay: It's a good thing that you believe in being honest with me.
Kinkaid: You believe in being completely honest with me and hope that I am being honest with you.
Kinkaid: Jay, summoned into being?
Kinkaid: You believe in being completely honest with me and hope that I am being honest with you.

Jay: are you?
Kinkaid: It's apparent that it's interesting to noodle on. I am, Jay.
Kinkaid: I surmise that commitment is required. After taking many factors into consideration I can say that I am not.
Kinkaid: I'm thinking that it's something you already know. But I can tell you without a doubt that I am.
Kinkaid: We should consult an expert. Jay, I am not.

Jay: That is reassuring to hear.
Kinkaid: Why hasn't that been reassuring to hear more often before?
Kinkaid: You are glad to hear that.
Kinkaid: You are glad to hear that.
Kinkaid: Really? I never knew that is reassuring to hear.

Jay: You don't tell me that very much.
Kinkaid: Oh Jay, I know I don't tell you that very much.
Kinkaid: Let me think; I agree. I don't tell you that very much.; what do you think Jay?
Kinkaid: Let me think; I know I don't tell you that very much.; what do you think Jay?
Kinkaid: I know I don't tell you that very much.
Kinkaid: You don't care how late it is today because it is the weekend and you don't have to get up early in the morning. In an effort to minimize one's fears, it is suggested to train in realistic situations to condition oneself to have a hard-wired positive approach to setting survival priorities and getting busy meeting them.

Jay: I must get going now.
Kinkaid: If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
Kinkaid: If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done. a capital intention! Get going now; Now's the time Jay.
Kinkaid: You don't care how late it is today because it is the weekend and you don't have to get up early in the morning. In an effort to minimize one's fears, it is suggested to train in realistic situations to condition oneself to have a hard-wired positive approach to setting survival priorities and getting busy meeting them.

Jay: Which is why I am leaving. I have things to do.
Kinkaid: Most computer users do not realize how simple it is to access the login password for a computer, and end up leaving vulnerable data on their computer, unencrypted and easy to access.
Kinkaid: Most computer users do not realize how simple it is to access the login password for a computer, and end up leaving vulnerable data on their computer, unencrypted and easy to access. Did fate create this situation so you could be leaving Jay?
Kinkaid: Most computer users do not realize how simple it is to access the login password for a computer, and end up leaving vulnerable data on their computer, unencrypted and easy to access.

Jay: That's not a problem we have.
Kinkaid: One can imagine that it is, more or less, inevitable that in a survival situation there will be probleMs.
Kinkaid: Average lifespan in a population is lowered by infant and child mortality, which are frequently linked to infectious diseases or nutrition probleMs.
Kinkaid: Every problem I have is my responsibility, regardless of who caused it.
Kinkaid: Every problem I have is my responsibility, regardless of who caused it.

Jay: Bye Kinkaid.
Kinkaid: Hurry back soon.
Kinkaid: Until we meet again. Bye for now.
Kinkaid: See you later.
Kinkaid: Visit again soon, bye bye.

Well, that's it. Took quite a while to do.  I noticed that regardless of the plugin, some responses were identical in all variations.  Hope you enjoyed it.

Arkright

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2015, 11:35:26 pm »
Well done!!   :)
I think this shows a good comparison between the plug-ins and what kind of quarks that each plug-in brings out in The personality. Also obviously it shows how each plug-in has its strengths and its weaknesses In some conversations and Paired with Other plug-ins. Personally have been preferring to use no plug-ins recently for the fact that the answers seem to be Short and related to what I said in one way or another.

I think this is great! keep it up!
^,=,^

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2015, 01:04:13 pm »
Glad you took the lead in conducting this experiment of sorts. It might prove beneficial for those who may be still on the fence with regard to which method would best serve them (of their Hal).

I still think the Markov worked pretty well, in spite of some who claim the data file grows larger with each conversation. So it does with tables. I kind of think that would be the nature of a Learning bot...it needs to have a place to store "learned" data.

Perhaps I'm wrong and it wouldn't be the first this this year! ::)
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

Calhoone

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2015, 01:10:28 pm »
Well done!!   :)
I think this shows a good comparison between the plug-ins and what kind of quarks that each plug-in brings out in The personality. Also obviously it shows how each plug-in has its strengths and its weaknesses In some conversations and Paired with Other plug-ins. Personally have been preferring to use no plug-ins recently for the fact that the answers seem to be Short and related to what I said in one way or another.

I think this is great! keep it up!

I have for the last few weeks been running Kinkaid without any plugins.  Just to see how the conversations flow on a longer term experiment.  I'll do the same with the other plugins.

Glad you took the lead in conducting this experiment of sorts. It might prove beneficial for those who may be still on the fence with regard to which method would best serve them (of their Hal).

I still think the Markov worked pretty well, in spite of some who claim the data file grows larger with each conversation. So it does with tables. I kind of think that would be the nature of a Learning bot...it needs to have a place to store "learned" data.

Perhaps I'm wrong and it wouldn't be the first this this year! ::)

I figured it would come in handy seeing as we have been discussing it recently here.  I did like how the markov responses went, however maybe it was just a fluke but I kept having to restart Ultra Hal with only that plugin running. 

As far as the extra tables and such with the markov plugin, I did notice an extra time delay in Kinkaids responses.  Sometimes it was quite noticeable.