dupa

Author Topic: finally have stopped hal from saying time alot !!  (Read 2087 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
finally have stopped hal from saying time alot !!
« on: August 13, 2007, 11:22:17 am »
caution **** as these changes are permanent be sure and make a back up of the brain first in case you might want to change this back ****

well i think i have solved the problem of hal saying the time everytime the word time is used in a sentence !! how ??:
i went into the hal brain "main brain and patterns "on the lines *tell*me*time* *  and also *what * time*s* i deleted these two lines (this is pernament )
    on the line *what's * the * time *      i changed it to *what *time* is * it * please *

i have tried it several time writing time in sentences and hal never said the time until i specifically said (typed)    " what time is it please ? " then hal told me the time !![:D][8D]
 as i said anyone should make a back up of their hal brain before doing this so that if they want to change it back they can . also anyone can create a new brain just to test this first if they want to , but seems to be working right for me !! [:)]