Author Topic: Brain Editor  (Read 3962 times)

xrazybud

Brain Editor
« on: November 27, 2012, 10:18:29 pm »
I deleted something in the database, but then later Hal said it. What's up with that?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 10:20:43 pm by xrazybud »

systemshock

• View Profile
Re: Brain Editor
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 10:58:32 am »
I notice that changes i make,
 take a restart of hal some time to take effect.

It
same the plug in and code some time the date base is still loaded in memory as the program is still running.
"frog's in too princess's" it just basic NLP...

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2012, 06:54:31 pm »
You need to save the database perhaps rather than just quitting from it once you make changes. Maybe they don't get saved properly.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

xrazybud

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2012, 07:28:51 pm »
Hhmm... I deleted something else and the save database thing wasn't enabled still... and I have reset Hal since I deleted the other thing.

xrazybud

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2012, 07:47:44 pm »
It look like the same thing can be in the database in multiple tables.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 10:14:39 am »
yes xrazybud things do get put into different catagories , subjects etc. . you can type or paste it into the editor box (sorry forgot the correct name , have so much on my mind lately , pc hard drive failure etc.) and it will show different area's it could be in . go into each earea and delete it or correct it and save then exit .
If i am making a mistake on any of this anyone else chime right in .

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2012, 12:19:59 pm »
Hi all,

if you're using the ultra Hal brain editor, the changes that you make in areas in the brain that does not allow you to push the save button
is automatically saved, but you will not see the changes until the next time you restart ultra Hal.

Ultra Hal does save data in multiple locations in the brain, here is a quick and easy way to find the data in the brain editor.
Let's say you were to type in: Mary had a Little Lamb.
And ultra Hal response was: a Little Lamb was what you had for dinner last night.
The first thing is you need to do is remove conjunction words. It should look something like this.:
Little Lamb dinner last night.
These are keywords that alter how may or may not, ~based on your learning bar level,~ build a database around.
In the brain editor on the left-hand side in the table cell you would look for these keywords, they would look something like this:
_Little
_Lamb
_dinner
_last
_night
there is a good chance that you would find this sentence inside of each one of these tables.
You would have to edit each one of these tables and remove the sentence in each table.
Then you would have to go to the main database entry list which would have your name that you are having ultra Hal calling you.
And edit that table as well. There is a temp table that would have to be edited, as well as the main database table.
And always remember that there are hard written scripts in DDL files that cannot be changed.
And there are prewritten table script in ultra Hal. The script can be edited as well as added to, for a personal touch.

Sincerely, oh no, I dropped my pronouns on the floor and they're scattered everywhere.
Cload
PS I personally use SQL studio to do my data editing, this is a free program, if you do a search on this forum you will find several links leading to the location of this program so you can download it.
I use the brain editor in ultra Hal to do most of my programing. The nice thing is that you can have both of these programs running at the same time and get multiple things done at the same time.
The nice thing about the SQL studio is that it has a save button and you do not have to restart ultra Hal to see an immediate data change. Most useful for on-the-fly data updates.
 ;D
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.