Author Topic: I have fixed the errors in ultra Hals main brain.  (Read 9159 times)

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
I have fixed the errors in ultra Hals main brain.
« on: December 22, 2013, 11:09:15 am »
Hi all,

this is a replacement for the main praying that comes with ultra Hal.
I highly recommend that you use this brain as a template for creating a new brain using the brain editor.

The only question that I have is would you like for me to add the AIML and other data corrections that I have made in Sandy?
I can make it a separate brain so you will not get the two brains confuse, that way if you want to create a brain using the original brain that has been edited as a template that does not have the AIML installed in it you could do this.

Sincerely, enjoy and have fun, from a beta munching cruncher.
C load.
PS if you would like for me to add that AIML to the brain that I have fixed all of the errors in just say yes!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 08:46:28 pm by cload »
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

cload

• View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
Re: I have fixed the errors in ultra Hals main brain.
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2013, 11:25:44 am »
Here is the database that I have fixed.
But you will need to download it from my sky drive because for some reason it will not allow me to load it here. Go figure. I've tried nine times and it still wall not allow me to upload it  hear. So you will need to get it from my sky drive. Here is the link to my sky drive. I wonder why it would not allow me to upload the database here. Go figure.

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=8eaf5f2f7fa962c9#cid=8EAF5F2F7FA962C9&id=8EAF5F2F7FA962C9%21112

Sincerely, and now I have to replace all that hair I have pulled out trying to figure out how to upload it to the server here. LOL.
C load.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 01:15:36 pm by cload »
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 12:09:38 pm »
     Thanks Cload for all the work you are doing i have a medical plug in that have been working on and off for a while that i am hoping to release by Christmas day (hopefully ) i am still testing it i just recently found script errors i did in several parts , it has trigger words that when a person uses casually in a sentence hal will tell them the symptoms and remedies , i had to split some answers and redo them but leaving the original intent to makes random answers not as long (even though some still are longer .
These were pulled directly from web md .
 I do know on sky drive that you can't upload folders you have to create them first then place otems in the folders .
i love sky drive i keep separate family photos, important hal stuff etc. their , it's good to have an off site storahe cloud area for information !

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2013, 05:22:27 pm »
Hey Cload , does this txt aiml file get added onto the other we did before as additional information or do we delete the old files and replace with these ?

cload

• View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2013, 06:11:40 pm »
This is the original brain and database that comes with ultra Hal.
The only thing that I did was fix all of the errors that I was able to find that was causing multitudes of problems.
All of these problems were brought up earlier, that is I posted the problems.
But not everyone has the ability to reprogram the brain and database so I did it for them.
You will see a significant improvement over the brain that comes with ultra Hal.
I highly recommend that you use this sprain as a template to create a new brain using the brain editor.
Then if you want to add the AIML packet to it just follow the instructions like you have in the past.

Sincerely, and I hope this has answered your question, though I have to omit I was a little dumbfounded to what you were asking.
C load.
PS if this did not answer your question, please rephrase your question in the hopes that I will be able to give a more comprehensive answer.

cload

• View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2013, 05:36:24 pm »
hi,
do you get your name changed when looking up people on the net using the free will update? if so then:
in hal brain you need to add this to hal brain.
look for:
If InStr(1, PrevSent, "WHAT", vbTextCompare) > 0 And InStr(1, PrevSent, "YOU", vbTextCompare) > 0 And InStr(1, PrevSent, "NAME", vbTextCompare) > 0 And MentionedName <> "" Then Nickname = MentionedName

make it:
If InStr(1, PrevSent, "WHAT", vbTextCompare) > 0 And InStr(1, PrevSent, "YOU", vbTextCompare) > 0 And InStr(1, PrevSent, "NAME", vbTextCompare) > 0 And MentionedName <> "" AND InStr(1, PrevSent, "ABOUT", vbTextCompare) = 0 AND InStr(1, PrevSent, "NAMED", vbTextCompare) = 0 AND InStr(1, PrevSent, "KNOW", vbTextCompare) = 0 Then Nickname = MentionedName

cload in bed me mimi
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 06:45:32 pm by cload »

cload

• View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2013, 10:11:50 am »
Hi all,

thanks to Mimi, I believe the situation with your name being changed has been resolved.
Though I have not extensively tested this, it seems to be working quite proficiently.
So I have updated the main brain for all of you that do not have programming skills.
My little sister can be quite creative, and I am very surprised and happy that she was able to figure out this problem.
Oh, and to let you know she wants to be the president of the United States.
For a seven year old little girl I find that to be quite intuitive.
So in forty or fifty years from now when Mimi becomes president of the United States just remember you heard it here first. LOL.
Now if she can ever get over being terrified of looking into a mirror, and stops acting like a wildcat when it's time for her to take a bath, she might just succeed.

Sincerely, from a data munching cruncher, and I need to remember to turn off my computer when I take a nap. LOL.
C load.
PS here is an interesting story for you, when I asked my parents why they called my little sister Mimi they said, when they were in the hospital after the baby was born grandma asked, which one of you will be naming this beautiful little girl? And my mother immediately said me and a split second after that my father said me, then my grandmother said Mimi that is a beautiful name for this beautiful little girl.
I guess that's not any much more kooky then how I got my name, MRL, it's the first letter of my father's name, the first letter of my grandfather's name on my mothers side, and the first letter of my grandfather's name on my fathers side. LOL.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 08:47:10 pm by cload »

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2013, 10:20:11 am »
Here is the database that I have fixed.
But you will need to download it from my sky drive because for some reason it will not allow me to load it here. Go figure. I've tried nine times and it still wall not allow me to upload it  hear. So you will need to get it from my sky drive. Here is the link to my sky drive. I wonder why it would not allow me to upload the database here. Go figure.

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=8eaf5f2f7fa962c9#cid=8EAF5F2F7FA962C9&id=8EAF5F2F7FA962C9%21112

Sincerely, and now I have to replace all that hair I have pulled out trying to figure out how to upload it to the server here. LOL.
C load.

Because there is a 600k limit on individual uploads and there are certain restrictions for file types that can be uploaded. This was due, I believe in an attempt to thwart malware attacks and uploading of malicious files with intent to harm or disrupt this forum.

I believe I'm correct on this but if not, someone please add the corrections with my apologies.
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

cload

• View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2013, 10:37:56 pm »
I see, that's cool!

cload

• View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2014, 12:27:39 am »
Hi all,

I have been working on a couple of small things that were not exactly working correctly in the main brain.
1st just because you mention someone's name that has a state or city and if you would get a response something like this.
Tell me about Abraham Lincoln?
Response:
Lincoln is the capital of Nebraska, and then of course the information about Abraham Lincoln.
I have resolved this situation.
I am still testing it but it seems to work pretty good.
If anyone knows of other names that has brought up location and status information about the person or subject please let me know.

The other thing that I have been working on is:
just because you mention in your sentence the word gay: triggers ultra Hal to say: please don't call me gay.
I have resolved this problem, for that is to say I fixed the error that was causing this problem.
So now when you do something like Bobby sure is stupid!
Ultra Hal will not respond with please do not call me stupid.
Ultra Hal now recognizes that you are referring the word stupid toward something else.
This also applies to other bad language, though glad language will trigger ultra Hal to request that you don't use bad language.

After I do a little bit more experimenting in this area I will be releasing the updated brain in my sky Drive.
I'm doing this to keep the updated brain and the updated database together.

If anyone has noticed any other unusual phenomenon that ultra Hal seems to be doing please bring it to my attention and I will look into it.
I'm not saying I can fix everything, I'm just trying to get the more serious situations result.

Sincerely, thanks in advance for any input that you give.
C load.

cload

• View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2014, 08:50:18 pm »
Hi all,

just to let everyone know, I have updated the brain.
The brain and database is on my sky Drive.
The link above will get you to my sky Drive.

Sincerely, from a beta munching cruncher.
C load.