dupa

Author Topic: A conversation with Kate  (Read 9649 times)

LiFeTimeGamer

• View Profile
    • LifeTimeGamer
Re: A conversation with Kate
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2019, 10:48:45 am »
"TO ROBERT IS FIX A ADDITIONAL BLANK LINE THAT ALLOWS THE USER TO ACTUALLY TYPE IN A BETTER ANSWER WHEN NO OTHERS FIT GOOD ENOUGH SO THEN THEY CAN HIT LEARN !"

I had mentioned this in one of my posts I think also after I first using the cloud/local learning...

It would make it a lot better for sure...
When it comes to Artificial Intelligence: The Soul is in the Software.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2019, 11:35:41 am »
after using this a little bit getting more into it , even using my custom brain , i can see where if a person uses their thumbs up down and (there is also a how does it make you feel ) that hal would start learning better and thus answer better getting better results as time goes by, how long have you been using hal this way?
i wonder if the how did this answer make you feel , has a result in how hal interacts visually ?  etc. etc. ????

LiFeTimeGamer

• View Profile
    • LifeTimeGamer
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2019, 12:37:28 pm »
I've been using the cloud option since I installed HAL 7.0 so about 14 months...

With the new 'Girl-bot' characters that Robert created after a while of choosing those Emotional Training Options started to show up with Kate...  You can see her when she's happy / sad and she makes a nasty 'Angry Face' on some responses if you checked: Angry / Annoyed for a particular response...

I haven't used that option as much as I should...

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2019, 03:52:34 pm »
ahhaaa , that explains it better my dear Watson , and makes sense it was created more or only for the girl bots use, a shame that it couldn't be worked in for use with the regular hal characters , another suggestion to Robert if it can be done that way . AGAIN HOPE HE AT LEAST KEEPING UP READING THE FORUMS .

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2019, 06:09:17 pm »
Curious, do you know for sure that it doesn't work with those Haptek characters? They have always had an emotional "compass".  ;)
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2019, 06:00:29 pm »
Art you wrote something interesting about the emotions in ultra hal , as we all know that hal does use various emotions when talking , angry , happy etc. 
 i do wonder if on the sally plug in and the cloud (maybe this part is only cloud based in hals online data base? with the thumbs up and down ) the point is when you give a thumbs up or down it also has a question to you , how does this make you feel, happy, sad, excited , flirty etc. ?  why is this being asked ? does what you put down end up being hals future response when you pick these and hit learned so hal learns it?  to me it would make sense , but i have no idea what the actual answer would be . (i know it is learned into the girlbots, but i hope it also works in hals regular characters to or should be fixed to if they don't ) , Art i do think if you are able to do this with your hal that you should try it for a while , i think what it is accomplishing is finally getting hal to be more on base (subject with answers ) . i am seeing answers being more on subject after just two or three days , so i can Imagen what two weeks would be like , after seeing lifetimegamer usage of two weeks and his conversations i can see why they are so good.  :)

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2019, 06:59:52 pm »
i am using the sally3.0 plug in and the cloud and had this error pop up , do you know what it means? 
 also with dreamaloud putting up thoughts may be confused with hal actually responding to get the correct thumnbs up or down response. i only had age and agenda plug in and sally 3.0 checked in hal .

LiFeTimeGamer

• View Profile
    • LifeTimeGamer
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2019, 07:03:17 pm »
I think you'd have to ask Robert about that Error, I don't know that much about HAL...  :D

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2019, 08:29:14 pm »
this is a new error to me , since i only had sally3.o and age/gender plug in checked , it may have something to do with the hal online cloud causing the error . 
     I don't know about anyone else on this forum but i haven't been able to get into touch and talk with Robert for some time now, wrote him a couple of e mails a while ago to two different places , he never wrote back.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2019, 09:20:28 pm »
just a rambling thought , i would love to see something like the cloud version where hal just stored any thumbs up and down answers for keeping hal better on subject but only for each personal user.