Author Topic: Need Registration code for Hal Reader  (Read 7351 times)

blitz21

• View Profile
Need Registration code for Hal Reader
« on: February 23, 2017, 10:56:53 am »
I've installed Hal Reader on a new computer, and it's prompting me for my registration code. I can't find it and support hasn't responded to my emails. Any suggestions?

blitz21

• View Profile
Re: Need Registration code for Hal Reader
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 12:56:22 pm »
Really? No support??

I've ben sending emails to this company since 2009 without a response. It would be the proper thing to do to monitor your email accounts and this forum. I paid for this product and would expect a simple answer, thank you.

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 11:36:01 pm »
I have had to have my activation reset many times since 2009 (actually since 2004) and have contacted support. sure it might take a minute, but I have always gotten a reply. (I actually have bought two licenses)

I find the support good. If you have been around a long time (your handle suggest this month) you know what is up.

Doggs
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 11:43:59 pm by doggs »
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2017, 11:53:55 pm »
Got a question for you. If you have been sending emails since 2009, why wait 8 years to create a profile and post in the forum....

not calling you a liar, just curious.

doggs
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

blitz21

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2017, 05:47:44 am »
I used the Hal reader on a regular basis on a Windows 2000 machine and a Windows XP machine. When I switched to Windows 7 I redownloaded the software and that's when I couldn't find the registration code. I emailed their support back then, but they never responded (several times in 2009). I was able to access the program on my Window XP machine, which was working up until recently. So now, I'm trying to contact their support again. Still no response.

Which support email are you using? This is the only one that I have: order@zabaware.com. It doesn't bounce so I thought it should be good to go.

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2017, 09:21:32 am »
if you go to the main website page there is a web form towards the bottom of the page.

doggs

blitz21

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2017, 12:58:00 pm »
I've done that twice already. Seems like no one is home.

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2017, 03:52:40 pm »
probably at work or dealing with family or both. give time.

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2017, 08:58:33 pm »
The Zabaware Text-to-Speech Reader has been made free back in 2004. You can download the latest version from http://zabaware.com/download or read more about it at http://zabaware.com/reader/  It does not require a serial code any more. The old version you had back in 2002 does not work in Windows Vista and newer versions of Windows.

We do offer additional more natural sounding voices made by AT&T or CereProc for sale at https://zabaware.com/products/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=5 but the free version offered now has all the voices you had back in 2002.
Robert Medeksza

luisaestrada

• View Profile
    • Points Plus Calculator - Weight Watchers Online Tool
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2017, 10:38:36 am »
I've installed Hal Reader on a new computer, and it's prompting me for my registration code. I can't find it and support hasn't responded to my emails. Any suggestions?
Points Plus Calculator - Weight Watchers Online Tool

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2017, 12:16:40 am »
for those that can not read....

Read Robert Medeksza's reply.
I just followed his instructions in his reply (on a different machine)... no problems and no code asked for.

simple.

Doggs