dupa

Author Topic: More hal 6 problems - Appointment book  (Read 9235 times)

Tanshin

• View Profile
More hal 6 problems - Appointment book
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2007, 12:52:51 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by Tanshin

quote:

Robert,
  My default event were missing, just like Tanshin's were.  I'll import the file you suggested and see how it works.

Thanks.

I imported the file and everything has worked great.  This fixed my problem.  Thank You.

Is there a way I can do the same for my phone book tables, wherever they are?  I haven't had hal actually remember a phone number or see any table for the phone book at all.

brianka_1961

• View Profile
Re: More hal 6 problems - Appointment book
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2010, 11:14:12 am »
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Tanshin</i>

Ok, I added a new event.  Everything looks good.  Shut down hal and restarted, event is still there.  Maybe it will stay for good?

Can someone send/post me a list of the default events and their reminder settings for each?  Then I can try to add them all again manually.  It's the only thing I can think to do.

Or... Maybe just the event name and the number that follows?  Could I just add them to the "UserEvents" table?  That sure would be quicker.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

In the Hal Brain Editor, open the userEvents table, then click on "table", "Import BRN data file" and import this file:

<b>Download Attachment:</b> userevent.brn
737 Bytes

Hello all,

I am a new user, and I too have lost my user events list.  I downloaded the file listed above, but when I went into the brain editor, I could not find the userEvents table anywhere.  Also, when I tried to create new events, they would not be saved.  I clicked on the right arrow to move the info over to the right-side window, but after closing down the calendar, I opened it up again and saw a blank list.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Brian Arrighetti

P.S.  I looked at the listing of tables and I don't have the miscData folder at all.  Is there a way of restoring the default brain to the originally installed version?

P.P.S  I reinstalled hal and got the user events back, but now they're gone again.  I went into the brain editor and found the Expert Mode, which then displayed the user events table.

I imported the brn file listed above, and the events came back, but the minute I entered an new entry for a weekly event, they were all gone again.  I re-imported the user events and tried to save the changes, but that option was greyed out.  Am I missing something?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 06:52:12 am by brianka_1961 »