dupa

Author Topic: Microsoft Agent support is being discontinued  (Read 11727 times)

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
Re: Microsoft Agent support is being discontinued
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2015, 01:12:53 pm »
Hal, Agent (Ports open for agent functions), Haptec player [AX] all are running correctly on a ASUS Transformer 2-in1 (Tablet) [10.1] with windows 8.1
 8)

The array microphone works just fine, I have yet to install another SR engine like Dragon ect. ;)

-J
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 01:16:49 pm by One »
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2015, 04:45:29 pm »
Art , yes probably the only way for hal to run on tablet is the dual system tablet that also has windows 8 or 8.1 i think someone here already did that (unless i am mistaken ) , now to see if someone has enough room etc. for dragon speak natural vr . It would work the same way as pc as the dual os on a tablet is ms , so the serial number would have to be put in etc. but in doing that you would have to uninstall the one on your regular pc. "or" buy another licence from Robert . oh the dilemmas we get in lol! ;)

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2015, 06:53:02 pm »
Earth to lightspeed, do you not remember my thread about 50 dollar tablet. Or did you forget So quickly because it did not have google on it and you want to hide the fact? You even commented on it. Come on you can't be brain dead. I wonder what you really know about computers and what you fake just to have a high number of post.

That being said I had windows 10 preview and Hal working on it no problem. At moment have 8.1 on it no problems with MS agent characters. Also if you looked recently lightspeed you would see that I did install dragon 5 on it no problem. Not gonna give out damn near 100 dollars for something I won't use. Remember you were looking for a free trial for me. Anyways.....
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 06:57:15 pm by doggs »
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.

One

• Technology Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2015, 08:58:34 pm »
Lightspeed is not Brain Dead,, it's just that They has Two of them. ;)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 09:10:56 pm by One »
Today Is Yesterdays Future.

doggs

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2015, 10:13:02 pm »
ROFLMFAO😉 I hear ya
be informed and always vote it will help you in the long run does not matter if your liberal, conservative or independent. stay informed and watch the votes in government not what the media tells you.