Author Topic: Semi-AI Internet Chat by JS  (Read 8231 times)

JS

• View Profile
    • http://smart1234.s-enterprize.com
Semi-AI Internet Chat by JS
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2007, 05:27:11 pm »
[freddy888] said:
"JS, I see some similarity with your ideas and the concept of Yin-Yang or Yin and Yang. The notion of balance, states of rest and complimentary existence all ring that bell for me.

I'm not sure how much significance should be placed on the way reversed words seem to sound when played backwards in a speech system though. This is mainly because different speech systems may render the words completetly differently."

-----------------------------------------------------------

I agree that just the reverse of a word doesn't really have to mean anything thing other than that, it is just spelled backwards. Just as Yin Yang doen't necessarily have to mean their is a conflict in opposition in opposites needing to reach balance at some line. It could be just a boundary or property line. Like for example, two neighbors owning property don't necessarily have to be in opposition. The property line between them should be respected. I think property lines between people and their land is like about a foot or two. This area would just be a neutral line respect zone where both people would find an agreemeet in area of property.

Jim Smith