dupa

Author Topic: AI ON TNT  (Read 3054 times)

caangel43

• View Profile
    • http://www.puttyheadworld.com
AI ON TNT
« on: July 29, 2007, 03:08:14 pm »
anyone watch ai today it was a cool movie.

JS

• View Profile
    • http://smart1234.s-enterprize.com
AI ON TNT
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2007, 05:56:01 pm »
Yes, I found the movie interesting. It also shows a point I was trying to make on another topic post. There seems to be a line btween the inanimate and the animate. In the movie the AI person was seeking to be more human, and the humans were seeking to be more like machines ( in some way or another).

Like I showed on the other post,

AI "U-tinum"  ---> |   | <---- Human Being Intelligece
-----------------------^-------------------------
-----------------------|-------------------------
-----------neutral area line between them--------------

This neutral area could be helpful for people to study, because we are in a way, atomic biological DNA livng computers. But we have one extra thing that separates us from a machine, we have a spirit       (human spirit) and insight that can leap beyond the physical 3D reality itself in our physical reality, and it is imagnation or intuition states of mind.

In the movie, it was shown that there was DNA information in the hair of a person. This is really true in reality as we know it today too.  In fact years ago I saved some hair of mine, just for a purpose similar to that. I also stored a a hair sample in a sealed vacuum container that wouldn't break down with environmnet influence.
    Some people store procreation samples of themselves at very cold temperatures or store themselves when they pass away, hoping that some daythey will find a cure for their sickness and bring them back.
    The ancient pharoahs did things like this too in mummy form in the pyramids etc.. .

At higher dimensional levels of sub-atomic states ( or smaller , sub-sub-sub-sub-atomic level composite unique particle fields), I think there is already a back-up storage states of a person in the inanimate fields themselves as a spirit or soul of a livin person. I think we are made of particles that are so small that unique individual states of existence can be saved in a spiritual sense and come back to life at that level. They have been millions around the world that spoke of lifeafter death experiences and they were all similar. How could they all be similar if the didn't talk to each other about it? Maybe what they saw was true about their paradise or heaven.
    Is there actual proof of this? Not that I know of, but we can at least have a belief that there could be a better place(s) than this planet in a spiritual sense.

Jim Smith

caangel43

• View Profile
    • http://www.puttyheadworld.com
AI ON TNT
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2007, 06:38:14 pm »
very cool I did not know all this thanks for the info.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
AI ON TNT
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 07:10:16 pm »

Perhaps the whole premise could be summed up by saying,
"Everyone wants to go to heaven
but no one wants to die."

Then again, as my mom always said,
"Nobody leaves this earth alive."[:D]
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -