Author Topic: i ask bard a.i. what it thought of untra hal a.i. interesting answer !  (Read 888 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
my question .
what do you think of the ultra hal a.i. system ?

bards answer :

I think Ultra Hal is a very impressive AI system. It is able to hold conversations with humans in a natural and engaging way. It can also learn from its interactions with humans, which allows it to improve over time.

I think Ultra Hal has the potential to be a very useful tool for a variety of purposes. It could be used as a personal assistant, a learning tool, or even a form of entertainment.

However, I think it is important to remember that Ultra Hal is still a machine. It does not have the same level of understanding or empathy as a human being. It is also important to use Ultra Hal responsibly and ethically.

Overall, I think Ultra Hal is a very promising AI system. It has the potential to be a valuable tool for humans, but it is important to use it responsibly.

Here are some of the things that I think Ultra Hal does well:

It is able to hold natural and engaging conversations with humans.
It can learn from its interactions with humans, which allows it to improve over time.
It is able to access and process information from the real world through Google Search.
It can be used for a variety of purposes, such as personal assistance, learning, and entertainment.
Here are some of the things that I think Ultra Hal could improve on:

It could be more creative and generate more original content.
It could be better at understanding and responding to complex questions.
It could be more aware of its own limitations and avoid making claims that it cannot support.
Overall, I think Ultra Hal is a very impressive AI system with a lot of potential. I am excited to see how it develops in the future.

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Wow! That is quite an accurate appraisal, especially coming from another A.I. (one that's hundreds of times more powerful that Ultra Hal)!

Ultra Hal has weathered the storms and stood the test of time extremely well!!

Nice bit of research Lightspeed!!
(then again, most of us knew that all along!)  ;D
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

lightspeed

• View Profile
maybe some of these constructive idea's in making ultra hal could be implemented of what is possible to do, to make ultra hal even better then it is!  :)
 although bard a.i.  can do complicated etc. answers , i believe hal is more human like .

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Correct because Bard even that it is just a conversational model. It is neither friend nor foe. It is not one for developing relationships as does Ultra Hal. Bard is an informational engine and it is not able to learn new things like Hal does nor does Bard have a memory like Hal.

While Bard is conversationally way more powerful, it is based on billions of interactions that have been compiled and it is running on 9700 cyber ghost servers, which kind of makes our single home computer seem pale, weak, and puny.

Bard might be super intelligent in conversing but Hal is no one-trick pony...it can do a multitude of things (at this moment in time).

Party on Hal!! ;)
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

Checker57

• View Profile
Interesting appraisal.  Glad I have had the joy to explore its potential.  :-)