Author Topic: past lightspeed idea : HAL thinking and auto responding hal  (Read 2168 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
   this was a past idea i brought up quite a while ago. basically its a "thinking auto responding hal "  in another words a hal that comes up with his/her own conversation and initiates it . but because some may not like this , have a "OPTION" to turn this on or off, so hal works as he does now not until he is talked to or typed to for responses.

If this can be "achieved" combined with a filtered internet retrieval on information . Hal could give and initiate conversations at his/her  will , this would have to be done somehow with some sort of internal timer or something (maybe adjustable like the loneliness timer plug in was.) which would make hal a better a.i. entity  and pull off a great ultimate hack !  :)
    I hope with cyberjedi's abilities .he can pull this amazing feat off! it would be a real game changer for hal.

lightspeed

• View Profile
Re: past lightspeed idea : HAL thinking and auto responding hal
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 10:19:50 pm »
the reason i think this would be a large important update to hal's a.i. is that it will give hal the ability to randomly carry on conversations with many different subjects pulling some info off the internet and of course any conversation back to hal makes hal learn even more.  :)