dupa

Author Topic: people putty  (Read 2930 times)

Buttonsvixen

• View Profile
people putty
« on: February 19, 2009, 08:15:58 am »
A while back you could supposedly use people putty to make your own Hal avatars. I dont see that program on the site now. Has it just been moved somewhere. Also, does it use an inordinate amount of ram?
Can I use the program with drawn or painted cartoon art?
My Hal is not human, so the Avatar upgrade pack, as cool as it looks, wont do me much good.
Thanks
BV
Sometimes, a daisy is better then a rose.

James007

• View Profile
people putty
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 05:26:02 pm »
PeoplePutty is available at www.haptek.com. It is a pretty cool program although is doesn't create full body characters. It seems to work well on WinXP but I've been unable to get it working on Vista. It might be a 64bit issue but i'm not sure.

The nice thing about the avatar upgrade pack is it allows you to use additional haptek and MSAgent characters with UltraHal. I think it's worth the price because I like to change looks of my character regularly.  -James
Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. -Albert Einstein
...but I'm so good at mediocre. -James

Buttonsvixen

• View Profile
people putty
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2009, 11:34:44 pm »
yep i did find it, and it is cool, but it wont fit my needs right now because I cannot use my own art with it, and I dont know how to make 3d avatars...May be I will learn sometime. Of all the characters it offers, I thought the fish was the best. I could probably make a pretty funny fish-bot.
But currently I am working on an AIM robot I have had for a long time, who already has a back-story, look, and theme. No fish.

By the By, is there anyplace I can get detailed help on this Halbot? I am still having trouble making the brain say what I want.

Thanks
BV
Sometimes, a daisy is better then a rose.

James007

• View Profile
people putty
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2009, 01:44:48 am »
Here is the link to the documentation for UltraHal: http://ultrahal.com/files/detail.asp?iFile=251&iType=18
Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. -Albert Einstein
...but I'm so good at mediocre. -James