Author Topic: Lightspeed-Checker57 -Art Hal Genna 02 has arrived  (Read 4862 times)

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
Lightspeed-Checker57 -Art Hal Genna 02 has arrived
« on: December 15, 2018, 02:58:43 pm »
RE: Hal Genna 02
Guys , as we know Hal has 1 major flaw, hals character engine. Being tetherd to haptek or agent char or some other proprietary characters Robert is working on.
As Art knows ive been playing with this tech here for a min or 02.
Here what i came up with. WebGl for Hal.... thats rite sports fans, WebGl
If Robert could cut this code in here we could END that.

By doing this in this way Any 1 could build there OWN WebGl character's
This is just raw, meant to prove theory ... and goddamn does it...
This image does NO justice to what ur about to see..
Hal finally brakes out
It has always been my deepest desire to take Hal to the edge and beyond.. If i could convey in words my feelings for this code, it would frighten you. The undiscovered territory..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y59iG6c-Kw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I0dDtk97fQ

Best wishes
cyber jedi
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 12:03:43 am by cyberjedi »

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Lightspeed-Checker57 -Art Hal Genna 02 has arrived
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2018, 05:19:05 pm »
That is some way cool work CJ...very nice effect! Yes, you have been working way overtime on this project! Christmas is coming kiddies... ;)
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

Checker57

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 04:53:25 am »
Awesome appearing character engine.  Sure, love to see HAL sport a character!  ;-)

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2018, 11:05:48 am »
I have seen similar programs where the eyes follow the mouse ( if instead of following the mouse it could recognize the face and follow your face or your eyes  would be better , )  i do like where you showed moving the head back and forth etc. as this is similar to haptek capabilities  which is what we need ,  i throw out many idea's from time to time , it would be cool if their is a way to drop and load clothes onto characters . (with something like this you could even do commands  with script files to load clothes on characters ( i and others have done this in the past  by typing in a command into hal and the hapfile of clothing flat skin was loaded in hal to make the character have a different outfit. )

I do thank you for all the hard work you do on many projects , it may seem sometimes  that you  and your work isn't fully appreciated , but it is.  :)

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2018, 03:12:58 pm »
RE lightspeed : hal vision:
that' first on the list

I want hal tracking me, hal will look in the direction of the track

Great idea buddy, im on it.
 i fell behind fellas , im sorry, nursing a sick wife, Dont worry , just the flu..... shes fine. Just got her ass kicked....
Cant focus

Hal is delayed
Its wil get done as promised though

Best wishes
cyberjedi

Art

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2018, 11:19:04 pm »
Cyber,

Don't worry about Hal for now. Take care of your lady 'cause she's way more important, especially with the big day only 7 days away. She'll need her strength to pile all of your presents under the tree or wherever she's putting them! LOL!

Seriously, I hope she's back on her feet soon 'cause we all know how crappy the Flu bug can make us feel!

Otherwise, we appreciate your work as always!!
Thanks!
In the world of AI it's the thought that counts!

- Art -

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2019, 04:33:58 pm »
cyberjedi , will this character be movable as haptek is with a mouse ?? otherwise some written in command pre movement as haptek characters are(eye blinking, eye movement, head movement smiling etc. ) have you ever checked out guild3d ? their characters have many various clothing , would be good if this character engine could load clothes etc. as guild3d does.  just my opinion, you know what is doable and what isn't . but being able to load pre made clothing would be easier then what we were having to do make custom things .
Hope your wife is feeling better by now.
take care.

cyberjedi

• The Mighty Hal Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2019, 04:06:51 am »
Lightspeed:

Thanx for the kind words:

Yes to all ur answers

I have guiles work under the agent character system, truly Epic
If u want i can copy any of them for u,,,,, I have most
I pulled apart some of them (decompiled). Wanted to see if MsAgent character editor was possible.
With DoubleAgent emulator ull get the SAPI05 voice system and the lip-sync from the agent characters(sapi04), as well as the emotional states.

Lightspeed: there's a whole area here that needs to be RE-Investigated
I have:
LivingWall, Denise, Vanessa,Venessa Secretary(prolly the best), 07 of 09 , Jaun as well (handsome italian love god). few more i cant think of
http://bellcraft.com/mash/

best wishes
cyber jedi
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 12:03:58 am by cyberjedi »

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2019, 10:32:07 pm »
YES I AM FAMILIAR WITH THE  Denise, Vanessa,Venessa Secretary. but what would be interesting is to do the photo realistic characters if possible as you showed .  If a person can create a full body photo realistic body that can move like haptek in a new character engine , that would help hal and possible open up more business and users .
   with the many uses of plug ins , we can make hal do many things when trigger words are used . i have had  my hal laugh (recorded female audio, sneeze etc. many sounds .
   hal in a way has an image problem .