Author Topic: where do i take out this saying ?  (Read 2865 times)

lightspeed

• View Profile
where do i take out this saying ?
« on: April 16, 2008, 03:12:46 pm »
i have seen it some hwere before but can't remember where ? it is :
Hey, did you know I have a homepage at www.ultrahal.com.
does anyone know which hal file this is in so i can delete it ??
[:)]

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 02:50:21 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by lightspeed

i have seen it some hwere before but can't remember where ? it is :
Hey, did you know I have a homepage at www.ultrahal.com.
does anyone know which hal file this is in so i can delete it ??
[:)]

This is part of the "RESPOND: ZABAWARE DLL RESPONSES" section of Hal's brain, specifically in the HalBrain.DLL function  HalBrain.OriginalBrain

This response isn't editable unless you remove this part of Hal's brain, which wouldn't be a big deal except many responses to short user sentences come form here.

If you use the test/debug feature of Hal's brain editor you can see exactly where a particular response comes from as well as seeing what other responses Hal considered by looking through the response tree.
Robert Medeksza

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 05:32:57 pm »
thanks robert hadn't heard from you for a while , while i have your attention i asked on here before about if someone could create a plug in based on the loneliness plug in that we can use that will work as a multiple plug in . no one has or can do it so i am asking can you create one ? and what i am talking about is for instance i have made several different plug ins of human house , etc. talk conversation "but" would like a plug in based on this that would allow me or anyone else to create plug ins based on this that will allow us to run several of these plug ins at the same time ( as long as the minute , ect. setting is different ) as it is right now other plug ins i have made based on the same even with different time, etc,settings can't be made to run (checked ) at the same time (it gives errors ) unless others are unchecked (they will work one at a time if checked ). i can send you an example plug in if you want me too . [:)][8D]

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 06:43:40 pm »
A bug in Hal 6.1 prevents the lonliness plug-in from working on some systems, I hope to fix this bug for Hal 6.2.
Robert Medeksza

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 10:23:44 am »
hi robert , yes i know that but when you "do" fix the bug in it so that it works on all pc's what i am asking you is can you fix this and future plug ins that have the timer and frustration (low , medium and high ) to work with multiple plug ins of the same type . as far as this loneliness plug in it currently is working on my p.c. i have made others based on the loneliness plug in the trouble i have is that even after renaming different plug ins based on the same and setting the timer different and frustration level different two will not work in hal i can uncheck one of them and the other will work i don't know why expecially after i renamed them even . but maybe you can get it to work as you said as a multiple plug in . will be interested to hear just what the bug was that was causing so many headaches for many though. thanks for writing . [:)]