Author Topic: Forgot to mention missing components...  (Read 4452 times)

Roamer

• View Profile
Forgot to mention missing components...
« on: September 02, 2001, 01:31:56 am »
By the way, Ultrahal ($34.95 version) is missing characters.

20 are shown on the website. Quite a few are missing from the CD version that I paid for.

Just what's up with you people anyway?

What you are doing is simply wrong. I'm inclined to believe it's also illegal.

Your product does not contain what you claim it contains.

It's one thing when you have a free download that doesn't perform as adverstised.

But, you've taken CASH from people and then sent out a disfunctional and incomplete program package?

Any comments from the "System Admin" since anwswering emails seems to be beyond your ability.

nicely

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2001, 07:51:44 am »
I just purchased the $34.95 version last night.  I couldn't wait for the CD to show up in the mail so I downloaded over night.  Just installed version this morning.  All 20 Characters are available to me.  I think if you read further down the forum there is a place where you can download the corrected version.

Bill

nicely

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2001, 07:51:51 am »
I just purchased the $34.95 version last night.  I couldn't wait for the CD to show up in the mail so I downloaded over night.  Just installed version this morning.  All 20 Characters are available to me.  I think if you read further down the forum there is a place where you can download the corrected version.

Bill

Roamer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2001, 05:02:19 pm »
Ok, it seems the missing character problem is some sort of installer problem.
After a complete uninstall/reinstall the characters now show as being available.