Author Topic: Robby plugin  (Read 3674 times)

petesrumy1

• View Profile
Robby plugin
« on: August 28, 2002, 07:56:30 pm »
When I select Robby as my character and click on icon in sys. tray a error mesg.comes up and reads"Error loading agent character-2147417843-9   An outgoing call cannot be made since the app. is dispatching an input-synchronous call". When you click OK everything seems to work even "Robby" but there's that extra step that you don't have when using "Hal" Character. All the MS Agent Character bring up this error mesg. Please advise / Like mobility of "Robby"

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
Robby plugin
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2002, 11:40:23 pm »
There seems to be a few reports of this problem. What are your system specs? I would like to try to reproduce this problem so that I can identify the root cause. At the very least I could put out an update that will simply have the program not report error message since you say everything still works, but I would rather find out the real cause.

Robert Medeksza
Robert Medeksza

srschacher

• View Profile
Robby plugin
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2002, 03:42:09 am »
I get this, too, but with all the Microsoft Agents.

I have a Gateway P3, at 550 mhz, 384mb RAM. I'm running Win98SE.

Steve Schacher

questordan

• View Profile
Robby plugin
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2002, 11:33:32 pm »
Robert,

I have had the same error also when using any of the MSagents but not the characters like Mary and Mike etc.

I have an HP 6535 450 Mhz 96 Meg ram  and Win98 v2

Thanks for your response,

questordan@aol.com

bobbkin

• View Profile
Robby plugin
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2002, 11:24:08 am »
quote:

When I select Robby as my character and click on icon in sys. tray a error mesg.comes up and reads"Error loading agent character-2147417843-9   An outgoing call cannot be made since the app. is dispatching an input-synchronous call". When you click OK everything seems to work even "Robby" but there's that extra step that you don't have when using "Hal" Character. All the MS Agent Character bring up this error mesg. Please advise / Like mobility of "Robby"

bobbkin

• View Profile
Robby plugin
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2002, 11:29:39 am »
Every time I select a new microsoft agent character I get the "error load agent character..... outgoing call cannot be made since the app. is dispatching an input-synchronous call."  Everything works fine but I would like to know how to turn off this error code too.  Have anybody been able to identify this problem.  I have the Ultra Hall text reader and think it is very cool!!!!