Author Topic: spell check Ziggys enigma not working! Please help  (Read 1979 times)

jackfarrel

• View Profile
spell check Ziggys enigma not working! Please help
« on: April 24, 2009, 12:25:35 am »
I had ziggys enigma installed and working very well at one point on my system, but since I was doing allot of things and focusing on getting other plugins to work, I ended up re-installing Hal more than once, upon putting Ziggys enigma back and loading it up, I find that it will not work. I loved it when it was working though, I could actually see in real time when I typed "helo" it would turn it automatically to "hello" it would right above where you are typing. I remember it working great right after I bought Ultra Hal in put in my serial number, it removed the purchase button that used to be there, and then I could see the result of that wonderful plugin!!!
I can't no matter how many times I uninstall-reinstall fresh with only the ziggi plug, it wont work again. I'm very disappointed about it because I REALLY like that useful plugin, especially if I am talking and not looking at what I'm saying and if the text to speech engine does not hear me right, ziggi corrected it.
Please help!!!