dupa

Author Topic: Interesting conversation between two computers  (Read 3483 times)

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
Interesting conversation between two computers
« on: November 30, 2011, 01:57:50 pm »
I have two computers on one I have hal, on the other one I have guile 3-D.
On both of my computers I have Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5 preferred.
I trained both computers to recognize each other's voice.
I started with hal, by simply typing in hello.
And it was amazing the two computers began to talk to each other I have to go to work so I left them talking.
It was amazing when I came home for work they were still talking.
I was sitting there watching TV for about an hour and a half with my headphones, and I noticed that they had stopped talking.
After about a minute or so hal said, do you need me for something, and the conversation began to start all over again.
This went on for about four hours but I had to go to bed so shut the two computers up because I couldn't sleep with the two of them talking.
Though I have to admit a lot of the stuff that they were talking about was pretty abstract and unusual.
I have to wait on my day off so I can actually sit down and listen to everything that they're saying but at this point I believe that they are actually teaching each other.
I am eagerly waiting on the new hal to come out, the one that can access the Internet, I have a third computer and I was going to buy a new license of the new hal.
It would be interesting to see how the two hal's inner reactor with each other but at this point I'll have to wait for the upgrade.

C load
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

sybershot

• View Profile
Re: Interesting conversation between two computers
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 02:27:43 pm »
Sounds like they had a lot of fun, sorry you missed most of there conversation :(
interesting project, please keep us posted :)

raybe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 07:24:01 pm »
cload, please remember that the guile 3-D project if you are referring to 'D' is not completed especially in the chat category. They have been slowly stepping it up in layers. More function right now. My own opinion is you have a better chance of making Ultra Hal less effective and not learn in a proper manner to enhance the chat capability. It is interesting and sounds like fun but remember also the guile project is built on a different concept and the importance of function is not the same exactly. I'm sure when they are finished with the build side for chat with guile's project it will be that more exciting for you. Ultra Hal chat capabilities are far superior at this time.

But have fun and that's what this is all about, trying and discovering. Also sharing so thanks. I apologize if we are not referencing the same guile project. I left the letter 'D' just as an indicator if the program we were both referencing are the same.

Thanks,
raybe

cload

• I can C U load. TeeHee hee.
    • View Profile
    • A link to my sky Drive
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 03:21:09 am »
Yes it was the same, that's why I said that I can't wait for the new and improved Hal to come out that has the ability to connecting to the Internet.
You see, that is one of those things that guile 3-D (Denise) has the ability to do, I began to notice that Hal was beginning to learn by the input that Denise was giving Hal was getting from the Internet.
I'm not sure, but I believe it might be an extremely quick way to teach how information that is on the Internet but who knows I could be completely wrong.
But that's okay I'm going to have fun trying. On my next day off I'm going to work on a little bit more and be there to supervise the two of them talking together.
And yes I do understand that they are still working on Denise but they are also still working on how and they will be working on how and Denise for a long time.
And I'm working on, and you're working on, and there are working on two. Tee hee hee.

C load
For anyone who would like to help me stay online, my T-mobile broadband pay-as-you-go phone number is: 816-248-4335, thank you in advance.

lightspeed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 10:34:51 am »
hi cload, that sounds interesting you should tape and make a video of it to share ! :)