dupa

Author Topic: Activation  (Read 2671 times)

Carl2

• View Profile
Activation
« on: November 29, 2005, 03:55:48 pm »
Members,
  Just received my Hal6 CD and I installed it on my other computer, on the D drive. I originaly had that computer online but after getting worms and things I put the modem in my older computer which I'm using now.  I went to Zabaware for my authorization code and recieved it, when I entered it in Hal in the newer computer it wasn't accepted.  Do I have to put the newer computer online?
  Also I read the agreement, I'm hoping we can still put in scripting, modify skins ect.
Carl2

Medeksza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zabaware.com
Activation
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2005, 04:54:17 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by Carl2

Members,
  Just received my Hal6 CD and I installed it on my other computer, on the D drive. I originaly had that computer online but after getting worms and things I put the modem in my older computer which I'm using now.  I went to Zabaware for my authorization code and recieved it, when I entered it in Hal in the newer computer it wasn't accepted.  Do I have to put the newer computer online?
  Also I read the agreement, I'm hoping we can still put in scripting, modify skins ect.
Carl2

Double check the code if copying by hand. B is often confused with 8, O with 0, 1 with L.
Robert Medeksza

Carl2

• View Profile
Activation
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2005, 09:01:05 pm »
Robert,
  Thanks for the fast response, I'll try as you suggested.
Good luck with all the activity.
Carl2

Carl2

• View Profile
Activation
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2005, 10:50:09 pm »
Robert,
  Activated and running, sorry to bother you with my silly errors.
At least your advice saved me from moving the modem and putting the other computer online, Thank You.
Carl2